Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Unable to get into the swamp in the south

Unable to get into the swamp in the south

Postby Hope » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

I am playing without a guide and I'm having a problem not being able to get into certain places. The swamp in the south is one of those places and the other is past the light house and such after you get Bokden to join. Once he joins it seems as if the game doesn't let you do anything other than be pushed along to Bear and after Bear joins to get registered so you can't go there then. Obviously I am missing something, but don't know what. +::sos

Can someone help with this?

Hope
Hope
Peasant

Re: Unable to get into the swamp in the south

Postby Alikamou » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:31 am

The lighthouse is accessible only after getting the Bear. As for the swamp in the south...you're supposed to go around it to the bottom to enter the sunken city. So the swamp is in-accessible anyway...it's just there +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Hope » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Thank you so much Alikamou, for your help. So the entrance where Marine says "We'd better avoid a place like this", that has a building of some kind that you can barely see down at the right bottom is 'just there'? How about after you get the depth flower? It won't let me go to Tabutu to take it back to Asalester to finish that quest. Still, I must be missing something. Also, when you come out to head back to register, there is a castle or building or something just to the left of the exit, but you can't get to it either. When you try to head west it takes you back into the rift.

Alikamou wrote:The lighthouse is accessible only after getting the Bear. As for the swamp in the south...you're supposed to go around it to the bottom to enter the sunken city. So the swamp is in-accessible anyway...it's just there +::biggrin
Hope
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

I don't get what your problem is, but you can only get the flower when you return from the swamp, and you can't go back in. But Tabutu should be accessible at all times... I'm sorry, could you explain a bit more?
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Hope » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay, I got the depth flower, but I can't go back. Once you get Bokden in the party, there's no choice but to go forward. If you try to go back Marine says " We don't have time" or something like that or Bokden says "We have to keep moving". When you get out of the Grand Rift, you can't go back, the only choice is to go into the Sunken Town of Crest. Next to that opening is something that looks like a castle or a town maybe. You can't get to that either because you can only go to Crest, propelling you forward to the Bear. When you have Bear and you fail all the challenges and he finally decides to come with you the party splits up and you automatically move forward with no chance to go back to Tabutu at all.

So the question is, how on earth do I get the flower back to Asalster? When do I try to go back is probably the accurate way to say it.

loof123 wrote:I don't get what your problem is, but you can only get the flower when you return from the swamp, and you can't go back in. But Tabutu should be accessible at all times... I'm sorry, could you explain a bit more?
Hope
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Well, that means you don't have the new version. IIRC in older versions, after you leave Grand Rift, you were fast-forwarded to Sewers. Try to download it again.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Hope » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:28 pm

IIRC??? I'll try that! +::clap

Thanks!

loof123 wrote:Well, that means you don't have the new version. IIRC in older versions, after you leave Grand Rift, you were fast-forwarded to Sewers. Try to download it again.
Hope
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 am

IIRC = If I remember correctly :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions