Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wind Child

Re: New game: Wind Child

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:07 pm

hathorn wrote:Probably made a mistake of buying Wind Child before I downloaded it and tried it out, but I usually like Aldorlea's recommendations. Now when I try to download the game, I get a message telling me Warfare Studios has exceeded their bandwidth limit. I can't even access their website. Can you get them to fix this if they want us to play their games?

Yes they need to fix the download quick!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flaxin1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:15 pm

pretzl wrote:I had an email saying this was a product of Warfare Studios.

Have they re branded? I have so many complaints with Warfare --- poor testing, boring short games and terrible value.

I will try this if Valkyria is a different set up.

That's how I first heard of it, from Warfare, then I luckily got the email from Aldorlea whom I completely trust. I kind of wish I hadn't bought this game because so far not much help from Warfare with maps, guides, or forums. I'm hoping that you folks here can help once you can download it. Nothing like buying a game for 19.99 and can't finish it. +::grrr
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Jirafa » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Indinera wrote:
Jirafa wrote:I don`t know if I can mention another site here, but I just have downloaded this game from Amaranth without any problem or errors and the demo plays just fine on my computer. So I cannot understand why this game doesn`t download from here.

It's the exact same link lol

I have tried to download the demo one more time and now everything works perfectly.
Jirafa
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:36 pm

From what I understand, there were some issues uploading the game to the server; I'm hardly a computer savvy person, but that may possibly have a hand in any issues some folks are having.

Of course, it could just as easily be something else, I'm of no help whatsoever in these sorts of things.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Have managed to download the game and playing it.Seems to be lacking in things like finding money in barrels and crates etc and where are the shops that sell such as weapons and potions etc.Not too sure what to think of the game yet.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby flaxin1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

johnboy412000 wrote:Have managed to download the game and playing it.Seems to be lacking in things like finding money in barrels and crates etc and where are the shops that sell such as weapons and potions etc.Not too sure what to think of the game yet.

It's not the easiest game that's for sure. In that I mean, a lot of it not making sense. To have to go down stairs 7 times in a row just to get to the next room, a little irritating. Finally figured out Black Snake, at least partly.

Good luck everyone.

And HEY Johnboy!!!! Good to hear ya/read ya!
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 pm

After quite some time without playing RPGMaker games. Yeah, my bad... lol. I decided to try this one cause it looked interesing, but...

I liked some maping but some were a disaster, like inside houses.

Some minor bugs bothered me. When you collect money, the money message appears like if Alexia is saying Found 100 gold. When I find money in insides, the message appears surrounded by a black box but the item name is too much for the right (or left) which is ugly, same when showing location names, when Remia was kidnaped an acting tune played and then I entered that alleway after her and the kidnapper I accidentaly moved back to town and the town theme came in again, which all the excitment of the scene worn out. I don't know if this is supposed to be like this but here we go: When I saved Pops from the swamp, it seems that I was supposed to take him somewhere else but instead of that (mission log needs to be clearer about explaining things) I went to talk to Tain in Droga and he asked about Pops, Alexia said that he was healing at someone's house... but I didn't took him to this someone's house, he was supposed to be with me... and then in the conversation Alexia revealed about the aparition in the swamp and refered to as earlier this day, which means that a time passage occured. I may be wrong about the last one but still. About the dialogue, I didn't like because I'm not american, nor native english speaker, and lots of words and conversations seems very common only for those who understand english, I dindn't like that and I doubt this might be changed, but for next games make more a simpler english focusing in players like me, who can't understand all of it.
Last edited by D-Squall on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flaxin1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Was so wondering where you were going to talk to us D-Squall. This is what I posted over at Warfare forums:

I so dislike to criticize, but this game is very very difficult to play. Areas are huge, confusing, and there is no help to find anywhere other than the forums. I think I'm going to ask for my money back on this, I'm so frustrated.

Again I'm stuck, in Ana Sofia. No clue what to do other than wander about this huge city. I'm disappointed. I've bought
many games from you guys (Warfare/Valkyrie not sure which), but all this game has given me is frustration and praying someone will help me with answers as to what to do next. Thank goodness a few people have here and over in Adorlea.

This had so much potential, so many great things about this game, I'm sorry I'm having trouble playing it.

Of the 10 hours or so I've played 8 of them were waiting for an answer when I was stuck.

P.S. To Aldorlea, when will see another of your fantastic games????????
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

Sorry to disagree with you, but I am finding this game very interesting- you have to search around for many things- gold is found all over the places in purses and there are hidden caves to find more gold etc if you use the pirate's maps that you find and if you talk to most people you will get hints on what to do next- Great Game!!
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:57 am

flaxin1 wrote:
johnboy412000 wrote:Have managed to download the game and playing it.Seems to be lacking in things like finding money in barrels and crates etc and where are the shops that sell such as weapons and potions etc.Not too sure what to think of the game yet.

It's not the easiest game that's for sure. In that I mean, a lot of it not making sense. To have to go down stairs 7 times in a row just to get to the next room, a little irritating. Finally figured out Black Snake, at least partly.

Good luck everyone.

And HEY Johnboy!!!! Good to hear ya/read ya!

Hey Flaxin good to see ya buddy :) Im not too sure what to think of this game yet.Ive been trialing The new queen-truth be told as well and im leaning towards buying that one.For $11.99 its not too bad and at least theres shops to buy stuff.Even though the graphics are a little flat but i quite like the game so what the heck lol +::biggrin
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:09 am

Soon, my friends! 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 am

Indinera wrote:

Soon, my friends! 8)

Good man +::Thumbup +::music :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:32 am

Thank you 8) +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 am

Give Del a nudge Indy am waiting for me unlock code for The new queen -truth be told.I wonder why when we buy from Aldorlea games the code is sent instantly yet with Warfare studios theres a wait +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 am

I'm not really sure, as Warfare is entirely not under my control lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers