Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Thorne

Re: New RPG: Thorne

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

Being polite is avoiding from entering arguments.
This is a thread about the game, please keep it about this.
As I said, some people like "crude" dialogues, some don't, do not make judgement from this and just move on.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Ok .... I understand.
Well in this forum arguments don't help ... but in real life if you avoid arguments all the time by being polite, you are a passive person afraid to stand up on your beliefs, with no backbone and confidence. If you are a girl it might not matter that much... but if you are a guy, it's very important because this separates you from being a beta male from an alpha male. And you have no advantages as a beta male in social interactions at all.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:46 pm

As I said, this is a topic about Thorne.
If you want to start a topic about this, you can open one in the Talking area. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:05 pm

ok ... all I want to say is I loved Thorne ... worth every money spent on it and I hope you make games similar to this one in the future(regarding language, story, gameplay,etc) .... the longer the better :P
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:35 pm

I take it you have already played Laxius Force 1-3? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Vald wrote:
darkange wrote:What trully amazes me is the fact that you spend your husband's money instead of your money on games ... considering he is 18 you are probably a teenager too . Wierd thing to get married at that age.
I am 200 % that on games with language like that .... less girls will play it , but more dudes will play it too , so the developer will still make a lot of money.

You are very rude, darkange. And you don't read well, otherwise you would have seen that Katie said that her husband is an 18 wheel trucker, not 18 years old.

I just read your post Vald and thank you so much my friend. And yes I do agree he is rude. And if you like to know darkange I'm 56 with a bad heart, and permanently swollen legs, so I am very lucky to have a wonderful husband. So please don't make accusations about a person you know nothing about.

I apologize Indy for not reading your post sooner about staying on topic. Please delete as I don't see a delete button.
Katie
Bard

Postby Ricbyrne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:10 pm

This forum used to be all about the games and a place to asked questions and get some help, when a player get stuck! Now the focus have shifted to what a few don't like about the game or developer. In such an atmosphere, few want to ask any questions, such a turnoff! +::Annoyed +::Annoyed +::Annoyed
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers