Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

special thing to say for Indinera

special thing to say for Indinera

Postby darkange » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I started playing Millennium series somewhere in March and now I reached Millennium 4 .... I have to stay this because I find it amazing : the way Marine handled the Bear and how she convinced him to join her(it is by far my most favourite story moment of the series so far - at first I tought the gripphin part in Millenium 2 was ) .... the way you convey emotions Indy and how believable you make it look it's incredibly amazing .... I assume you created the entire story and dialogue for each character.

I am 200 % sure that companies that create big RPGs and big games should hire you because the way you create these emotions and stories is something that I don't see even in modern games today .... you have a great talent at this and you deserve more .... that's my opinion.

I will have to see what awaits me in Millennium 5 at the final showdown .... I can't wait to make Lord Borgon byte the dust .... Lord Dragon seems like a cool guy so far ... even tough he is the bad guy I understand him and his principles.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: special thing to say for Indinera

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Thank you very much. :)

I believe the story of Millennium would work really well as an anime. +::heart
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin