Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

MM4 Promotions Guide!

Re: MM4 Promotions Guide!

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Yeah, why not. I guess all the promotions will certainly help in some way.
On my last playthrough I promoted Marine to Wild Goose and regretted it. Her countering hits was not often really helpful. I wished I had promoted her to Shiva because double hit is better. But in the end it didn't influence the game very much.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Regretted it??? +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o Wild Goose is amazing. SPD is the most important stat of Marine IMO and she gets HP, which she lacks. Plus counter hits, so I can choose Regeneration from Strategy! And its double promos are amazing too! Wild Falcon almost doubles her SPD!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes, but countering hits was dreadful more than once when the enemy counters too. Then she'll die cause she can't withstand that. And she often gets to attack the one that counters. Either when I hit RUSH or when the one I had put her on gets killed before. I preferred Shiva.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:53 am

But then, doesn't it get null and voided during the showdown? Everyone just had the champion status +:::| Anything before going to the showdown is fine, but wonder if the Champion status amplifies the stats the charas already get from the promotions they were given? Hmmmm....something to find out +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 am

I don't know. But I guess once the showdown started it doesn't matter anymore what you promoted them too earlier.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to Millennium 4 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)