Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A new section to talk about the game

Re: A new section to talk about the game

Postby mipanda » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm

woah the game went quickly than I thought! I was so engrossed than before I knew it, it was finished +::cry haha but great game none the less! there was a lot to do which I liked :) I was like on the edge of my seat at the end because she was running out of time! great game!

but...there has been no real hint to marine's lover? does she even get one? xD i mean there was the scene at the end with bokden and jack's continuous flirting...but then again marine is only a teenager focused on the showdown so has no time for love +::biggrin can't wait till the next game!
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby MiladyDW777 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Indinera wrote:Well he doesn't seem himself as a close second lol

Nor should he. +::heart +::heart +::heart

The Grand Rift and the sunken city (I'm at work; can't remember the name; I've slept since then) were both, by far, the most complex maps you've created, Indy. I'm really looking forward to going through them again, taking my time, using the guide when needed, and being able to enjoy the scenery... as opposed to racing through yelling at the screen "YOU'VE ONLY GOT TWO DAYS!!! PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER!!! RUN!!!"

Um... not that I actually DID yell at the screen... much... +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 pm

MiladyDW777 wrote:The Grand Rift and the sunken city (I'm at work; can't remember the name; I've slept since then) were both, by far, the most complex maps you've created, Indy.

Woah, I think they were very small and easy compared to the huge dungeons in Asguaard and also Mt. Horus and Alien Cave in Sylia! But the monsters are quite tough (especially since I haven't double promoted anyone cause I always hope to find more of these books that allow special promotions which have always been the best so far).

What's driving me crazy is that I never know if I can come back to where I've been before to look for the remaining secret rooms.
Anyway, I think I'm not too bad at finding them this time, though I certainly missed a few so far. But usually I'm too lazy to search for them on my own. How good I don't have the walkthrough! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby MiladyDW777 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
MiladyDW777 wrote:The Grand Rift and the sunken city (I'm at work; can't remember the name; I've slept since then) were both, by far, the most complex maps you've created, Indy.

Woah, I think they were very small and easy compared to the huge dungeons in Asguaard and also Mt. Horus and Alien Cave in Sylia!

ACK! Let me clarify: the most complex MM maps. Yes, nothing holds a candle to Asguaard and Sylia (do not EVEN get me started on Mt Horus!!! +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o ).

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Ooooooh! Well, maybe you're right. Though I think the swamp in MM1 was very complex too. And you couldn't see much there which made it very hard.
And Mt. Horus ..... but that was fun, wasn't it? +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby MiladyDW777 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:And Mt. Horus ..... but that was fun, wasn't it? +::biggrin

I LOVED Sylia, but... let's just say I don't think I could have crossed Mt Horus with Jezabel. I was much happier doing that with my animal friends. +::biggrin

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

mipanda wrote:woah the game went quickly than I thought! I was so engrossed than before I knew it, it was finished +::cry haha but great game none the less! there was a lot to do which I liked :) I was like on the edge of my seat at the end because she was running out of time! great game!

but...there has been no real hint to marine's lover? does she even get one? xD i mean there was the scene at the end with bokden and jack's continuous flirting...but then again marine is only a teenager focused on the showdown so has no time for love +::biggrin can't wait till the next game!

thanks!
love may be find an answer in part 5? +::biggrin

can you please sign the Memories?
viewtopic.php?f=152&t=7106

:)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

MiladyDW777 wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:And Mt. Horus ..... but that was fun, wasn't it? +::biggrin

I LOVED Sylia, but... let's just say I don't think I could have crossed Mt Horus with Jezabel. I was much happier doing that with my animal friends. +::biggrin

Ahhh good Eli and Rosalyn are stronger than a tamer, aren't they? ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

I've found two glitches.
Grandpa's legs don't move when walking to the right. Looks like he's floating.
In the sewers on the second screen where you climb down that long ladder you can jump to the right at some point and enter a room. There's a blocked gate in that room which you can walk through at the left side, and immediately below that spot is just normal floor, but you can't walk there.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

I found those two too. The 2nd one was weird.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am

I'm sorry, I found another glitch.
Tabutu, the item shop. From the left side you can walk on the building right where the flowers are.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby dee0227 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

Just a little hint for playing hard mode. If you are playing an export game, equip the Virtuoso Belt on the people who can equip it. Salome, Jezebel, Karine, Abu, Hirado, Benoit, Wolfgang, The Bear, Old Suzuki, Bokden and Marine are the ones who can equip it. When they have it equipped, they hit 3 times instead of 1 and their Bare Hands goes up 3 times as fast. If you can also find something that they can wear that gives them First Hit, they get to go first each round and by the time you get ready to go to the hard parts you can have them all up to Bare Hand Level 4. Poor Jack, & James can't wear it unfortuneally so you have to get their levels up the hard way. And since James is too lazy to go through the Grand Rift, you have to do all of his fighting before you leave enter the Grand Rift area.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

Another little glitch! (Sorry, but I'm really checking anything and everything now!)
At the Rocky Area you can walk in the air beneath the first bridge.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

dee0227 wrote:Just a little hint for playing hard mode. If you are playing an export game, equip the Virtuoso Belt on the people who can equip it. Salome, ...dee0227

I will add another hint: When you equipp Salome with Virtuoso Belt, you can use her spell Sea Rush (4 attacks) and the effect of Virtuoso Belt works on this spell, too, i.e. you have 12 attacks instead of 4. Even better, if you have Watch of The Gods from previous MMs and equipp it on Salome, it gives you 14HP and 9MP per Round, which means that Salome regenerates 168HP and 108MP every time she casts Sea Spell (it cost 20MP, so obviously you can cast it infinitely without ever running out of mana...).
Leveling Salome's Bare Hands to level 6 is very easy this way...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby dee0227 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm

I will add another hint: When you equipp Salome with Virtuoso Belt, you can use her spell Sea Rush (4 attacks) and the effect of Virtuoso Belt works on this spell, too, i.e. you have 12 attacks instead of 4. Even better, if you have Watch of The Gods from previous MMs and equipp it on Salome, it gives you 14HP and 9MP per Round, which means that Salome regenerates 168HP and 108MP every time she casts Sea Spell (it cost 20MP, so obviously you can cast it infinitely without ever running out of mana...).
Leveling Salome's Bare Hands to level 6 is very easy this way...

Nice. I didn't put that together. I wonder if the same would be true of Marine's double hit spell. She already hits 4 times with double hit. Will she hit 12 with the Virtuoso Belt equipped. Almost makes you want to unequip some of her "required" equipment, like the Fairy Love and Air Sandals just to give it a try.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)