Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Guess the future?

Guess the future?

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 am

So.... (spoilers ahead)

If you have played Millennium 4 to the end, you know they are going to train for one week and then enter the showdown.
That is, if all goes round.

My question is - what do you think will happen in Millennium 5?
Will Borgon try more things?
What about Merryll?
Will there be unexpected events?
Can Marine lose?
Your guesses! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Guess the future?

Postby D-Squall » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I think that Borgon will try more things, that secret meeting at the end of Millennium 4, he said that he was protected against Lord Dragon if he acts outside town. So he, Merryll, Kusinov, Jack and Nala (the were the ones that was in this secret meeting) will mess Marine's friends... striking the weakest i.e. Jack, James, Salome, Jezabel... like that they won't be able to participate the showdown in the end.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Tomas » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Ok, let's see what I can think of.

Indinera wrote:Can Marine lose?

I believe that you stated in one of the previous MM5 topics that Marine can lose... 8)
But it's also possible that she will lose the showdown and yet still she will accomplish her goal and change Mystrock.
And to be honest, if Merryll power in MM3 is of any indication what the Mystrock lords are capable of, then none of Marine's warrior except from The Bear stand a chance...

Indinera wrote:Will there be unexpected events?

Well, MM5 without unexpected events, that would be pretty much the most unexpected event of all... :razz:

Indinera wrote:Will Borgon try more things?

Borgon obviously thinks that he can ignore Lord Dragon's orders (after all the "meeting" with the other Lords at the end of MM4 certainly wasn't "official", right?), so yes, I'm sure he will try more dirty tricks.

Indinera wrote:What about Merryll?

I expect that he will try to injure some of the weaker members of Marine's team during the showdown. Or maybe he will try bully Marine during the week to the showdown. The question is what would happen if he met The Bear, though... +::biggrin

Indinera wrote:what do you think will happen in Millennium 5?

One thing is for sure - 169 fights is way to much to be played "in row", which means that either most of them won't happen or there must be some cutscenes/gameplay in-between. Other things that could happen during MM5 are:
- Borgon will betray and Marine will help Lord Dragon (although after MM4 that doesn't seem very probable to me, LD is just too popular in mystrock, Borgon cannot simply betray him.)
- Borgon will try to hurt Marine father, he's much easier to get to than Marine and the others.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 am

D-Squall wrote:I think that Borgon will try more things, that secret meeting at the end of Millennium 4, he said that he was protected against Lord Dragon if he acts outside town. So he, Merryll, Kusinov, Jack and Nala (the were the ones that was in this secret meeting) will mess Marine's friends... striking the weakest i.e. Jack, James, Salome, Jezabel... like that they won't be able to participate the showdown in the end.

That is very interesting. If someone was not to participate, the consequences would be quite disastrous. +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 am

Tomas wrote:Ok, let's see what I can think of.

Indinera wrote:Can Marine lose?

I believe that you stated in one of the previous MM5 topics that Marine can lose... 8)
But it's also possible that she will lose the showdown and yet still she will accomplish her goal and change Mystrock.
And to be honest, if Merryll power in MM3 is of any indication what the Mystrock lords are capable of, then none of Marine's warrior except from The Bear stand a chance...

Indinera wrote:Will there be unexpected events?

Well, MM5 without unexpected events, that would be pretty much the most unexpected event of all... :razz:

Indinera wrote:Will Borgon try more things?

Borgon obviously thinks that he can ignore Lord Dragon's orders (after all the "meeting" with the other Lords at the end of MM4 certainly wasn't "official", right?), so yes, I'm sure he will try more dirty tricks.

Indinera wrote:What about Merryll?

I expect that he will try to injure some of the weaker members of Marine's team during the showdown. Or maybe he will try bully Marine during the week to the showdown. The question is what would happen if he met The Bear, though... +::biggrin

Indinera wrote:what do you think will happen in Millennium 5?

One thing is for sure - 169 fights is way to much to be played "in row", which means that either most of them won't happen or there must be some cutscenes/gameplay in-between. Other things that could happen during MM5 are:
- Borgon will betray and Marine will help Lord Dragon (although after MM4 that doesn't seem very probable to me, LD is just too popular in mystrock, Borgon cannot simply betray him.)
- Borgon will try to hurt Marine father, he's much easier to get to than Marine and the others.

I can tell you know the story of Millennium very well! Yet, I do believe MM5 will surprise you a fair deal. Or at least, so I hope. +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 am

Indinera wrote:Yet, I do believe MM5 will surprise you a fair deal. Or at least, so I hope. +::lol

I hope so, too. +::biggrin

Btw., the situation in MM kinda reminds me your very first game - Laxius Power. There was a tournament in Sankt Leona, player could talk to some of the participants, everything seemed ok and in the end the tournament didn't even start...

I'm also curious about one thing - how is Lord Dragon perceived by other Lords? I mean, he's supposed to be the ruler of Mystrock, right? Yet still, all the other Lords came to the secret meeting with Borgon without hesitation, right behind Lord Dragon's back. It almost seems to me like that Lord Dragon is "the kid that can fight but doesn't have a clue about politics" and Borgon is "the true ruler" for them.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am

Not ALL the other Lords came to that meeting.
Lady Mai seems to really like him, doesn't she?
And there is always the Sage :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 am

Indinera wrote:Not ALL the other Lords came to that meeting.

Indeed, seems like Lady May enjoyed the breakfest with Lord Dragon... ;)
But still, the other Lords should respect Lord Dragon a great deal, after all he's the best warrior of them all, but from what we could see so far they don't behave accordingly.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 am

Tomas wrote:
Indinera wrote:Not ALL the other Lords came to that meeting.

Indeed, seems like Lady May enjoyed the breakfest with Lord Dragon... ;)
But still, the other Lords should respect Lord Dragon a great deal, after all he's the best warrior of them all, but from what we could see so far they don't behave accordingly.

When Borgon called up that meeting the other Lords kinda discouraged him to continue, no?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am

Indinera wrote:When Borgon called up that meeting the other Lords kinda discouraged him to continue, no?

If I remember it right, the other Lords didn't want to continue not because of Lord Dragon but more because they considered talking about Marine to be a loss of time. But I don't remember the dialogues word by word, so maybe I'm wrong.
And when I take another example - Lord Dragon forbid Merryll from harassing Marine after the incident in Green Grass at the beginning of MM4, yet Merryll doesn't seem to take it too seriously. He would obviously do the same if given a chance.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 am

Lord Dragon appears to be more tolerant with Merryll, who is considered by most as someone... err, different.
And it's not like Merryll hides anything from LD either.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:09 am

Indeed, Merryll is quite "peculiar". +::biggrin
Another possible plot twist could The Bear hurting someone, he's furious enough for this.
And if the someone would be even Lord Dragon himself that would certainly caused an interesting situation...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Madmar » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 pm

As far as Borgon and Meryll continuing to harass Marine and company, I say absolutely. They may try to be more subtle, like working on turning some of the warriors, especially Jezzie. I am sure there will be plenty of unexpected events, it wouldn't be an Indy game without them. As far as Marine losing, this is a possibility, maybe even a probability, but I think she will win the respect of LD and other residents and lords and bring about change that way.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

I like your theories, some nifty ideas there.
The plot is sealed though, so it won't changed no matter what - but still, I appreciate what I'm reading.

it wouldn't be an Indy game without them

Thank you ^^
I do believe there will be surprises aplenty in this next and final episode.

As far as Marine losing, this is a possibility, maybe even a probability, but I think she will win the respect of LD and other residents and lords and bring about change that way.

As interesting and morale (in a Hollywood way ^^) as this is, do you really think Borgon and the others would lose their grip on power if Marine ended up losing?
Maybe LD would feel a need for change, but he is very isolated in his own government with these thoughts. More opinions? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby evilg2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello all, I'm pretty new to the Millennium world. I've fallen in love with the story and game play. As for MM5....

I do believe that Borgon will start more trouble. He seems the type to "do it yourself" if he can't find anyone else to help him. I secretly hope there's a fight with him in the end, and extra secretly hoping that Lord Dragon helps Marine and co. destroy him. +::biggrin

I also wonder if Lord Borgon will try and plan for Lord Dragon to go down, but still win the big fight so he can take over Mystrock. He said he was in for a big promotion.....

I hope this game isn't just about the final showdown. It would be nice to have the showdown, and deal with the aftermath of turning Mystrock around in the game as well. ( by the way, I'm a little confused as to how many fights are happening in the showdown. I had thought it to be 13, one fight between one fighter from each side. Now I'm reading that each fighter has to fight all 13 other fighters, to total 169 fights? Can someone set me straight on this?)

Can't wait to play!
evilg2
Peasant

Next

Return to Millennium 4 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)