Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

What Do You Want to Happen in MM5?

Re: What Do You Want to Happen in MM5?

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 am

<3Benoit wrote:
Indinera wrote:
<3Benoit wrote:He uses poetic verse because he can say whatever the heck he wants and leave it for their own interpretation instead of something actually intelligent. If he says something stupid in poetic verse he can just say they are not open enough or something
:razz:

that's... actually... not bad at all, as an "attack" +::lol

Those quotation marks make me suspicious or your meaning....

nothing to be suspicious about +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:03 am

nancyred wrote:Actually, it sounds like something that "intellectuals" do all the time. They come up with these off-the-wall ideas (or ideas that normal people reject as nonsense) and then accuse the rest of us of being too stupid or narrow-minded to understand. Hirado has listened to the criticism that certain other party members have leveled at him, but he never rebuked those others for their criticism. I agree that the way he talks can be annoying and sometimes obscure, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. If, as you imply, he's deliberately obscure, that bespeaks cunning rather than a lack of intelligence. It would also imply that he's dishonorable. We've seen no evidence of that, and I would be very surprised if he did do something to betray Marine and the others on their team.

Very nice explanation.
Who would you see potentially able to betray?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nancyred » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 am

Potentially weak team members...
Well, Jezabel is the obvious first choice. If she were offered something she really wanted, I could see her abandoning Marine. I hope I'm wrong about her, though.
We don't know enough about Wolfgang to say whether he'd let down his team on purpose. He seems trustworthy, but maybe one of Borgon's cronies would be able to convince him to support the Mystrock side.
Do Jack and James have the willpower to stay the course? They're likely to take quite a beating. Maybe they'll start thinking, "Not this election, but in five years, we might have enough training to win. Why waste energy by fighting now? Let's wait until we're all strong enough to have a chance."
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Hmmmm not a bad theory about J'nJ, the one thing that makes them hold on to Marine's dream is that, well, they like Marine...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby <3Benoit » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:08 pm

nancyred wrote:Potentially weak team members...
Well, Jezabel is the obvious first choice. If she were offered something she really wanted, I could see her abandoning Marine. I hope I'm wrong about her, though.
We don't know enough about Wolfgang to say whether he'd let down his team on purpose. He seems trustworthy, but maybe one of Borgon's cronies would be able to convince him to support the Mystrock side.
Do Jack and James have the willpower to stay the course? They're likely to take quite a beating. Maybe they'll start thinking, "Not this election, but in five years, we might have enough training to win. Why waste energy by fighting now? Let's wait until we're all strong enough to have a chance."

Personaly, I think Wolfgang is one of the most trustworthy. He seems like a very simple guy, and the simple people are more likely to stick with the good things they have.
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

nancyred wrote:Potentially weak team members...

Pah! Jezabel! Even her name! Jezebel, as a Biblical person, wasn't that great. Turning people against their faith, etc. I think Indi must have deliberately chosen her name as that to reflect what a... you know... she is. Maybe she'll change, but I doubt it. The thing is to make her think she's in the best crew with the best chances, and she'll stick around. +::Annoyed IDK I'm a little foggy on all the characters of MM. Haven't played it in a few months.

I agree with my sister about Wolfgang. Not saying he's stupid, but he does seem pretty simple. Heck, he might be disgusted by the way Mystrockians live and decide that he should try even harder to defeat them, so he can show them the simple life. xD

I think after the whole werewolf thing, J&J are more likely to stay.
But they might need their butts kicked by some team members every now and then.... +::biggrin
Or me. +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 pm

personally, I think the Bear can keep them in a check if they get on his bad side. :D
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm

<3Benoit wrote:Personaly, I think Wolfgang is one of the most trustworthy. He seems like a very simple guy, and the simple people are more likely to stick with the good things they have.

oh wow that was a great analyzis imo +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Pah! Jezabel! Even her name! Jezebel, as a Biblical person, wasn't that great. Turning people against their faith, etc. I think Indi must have deliberately chosen her name as that to reflect what a... you know... she is. Maybe she'll change, but I doubt it. The thing is to make her think she's in the best crew with the best chances, and she'll stick around.

Interesting parallel... what about Salomé? Her motivation could falter...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm

<3Benoit wrote:personally, I think the Bear can keep them in a check if they get on his bad side. :D

Scaring members won't be very useful to make them give the best of themselves +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:57 pm

I need to replay MM3 & MM4...... except I'm not sure I'll be able to get it to work on my new computer. :o
I have it on the hard disk of the old computer, but... I have no clue how to make it work, but I'm not too bad at that kind of stuff. +::biggrin
Until then, I can't really analyze any characters... because my memory is all used up for remembering irl things that nobody else will remember. +::biggrin +::surrender

But didn't Salome get cured by that dragon guy, thanks to Marine & Co.? If she has any heart, she'll feel a debt to them, and that should keep her going. And people who don't keep their word annoy the heck out of me. If she's one of those...... +::grrr
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Indinera wrote:
<3Benoit wrote:Personaly, I think Wolfgang is one of the most trustworthy. He seems like a very simple guy, and the simple people are more likely to stick with the good things they have.

oh wow that was a great analyzis imo +::clap

Thank you, Indy. *bows*
I rarely get told that.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

huh, why?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby <3Benoit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Probably because most of the time I'm too lazy to try analyzing. +::biggrin +::biggrin
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

you don't seem so lazy on this board
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)