Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Purchase

Purchase

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 am

Indy and Enso,

I ran into this issue when I purchased "Leah's Tale:" I'm not being given the PayPal option when I try to purchase the game.

I don't know if it's a Plimus glitch or if you've decided not to allow PayPal purchases, and I'll go ahead and say up front that it isn't going to stop me purchasing the game. HOWEVER, if I have to make the purchase through a credit card or money transfer, this is what happens, based on past experience with Plimus:

* My credit card company/bank halts all transactions on my card with a "possible fraudulent transaction" alert because Plimus is located in Europe

* Plimus then charges me an extra percentage of the purchase price as an exchange fee

Every time I've bought an Aldorlea game, I've been able to do it through PayPal. If that's become undesirable, could you let me know why?

Thanks!!! :-)

ET for spelling +:oops:
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Re: Purchase

Postby Enso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 am

Hi Milady!

PayPal and Plimus had some sort of disagreement and that is why the option is no longer available! They're trying to sort it out but......

Anyway, that is the reason why most developers are trying to handle PayPal payments privately while looking for a better and more permanent option. Indinera gave his PayPal details on the Game's Forum Page. Here I copy/paste it for you:

PayPal Users - please send $22.99 (game alone) or $29.98 (game + guide) to:
laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr

We're very sorry for this situation and we'll try to find a better solution soon now that the game is out! +::surrender
Enso
Mercenary

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 am

I was afraid it was something like that, and I'm sorry as I can be that y'all are getting caught in the middle of what's undoubtedly a truly stupid dispute that's only going to hurt folks like you. :(

Also, apologies for not seeing the forum post and making you put out yet MORE effort. Because if anyone deserves a vacation, it's you and Indy! +::heart

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Enso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 am

No worries, I can understand your frustration too and there's no way that you as a customer could have guessed! +::kiss

And as for the game - have fun, we sure did while making it! ;) +::Thumbup

Vacations maybe in a few weeks, for now we're also excited to see how you guys will fare at finding all the secrets in the game! +::clap
Enso
Mercenary

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:41 am

Secrets...........

::: headdesk :::

Y'all just know ALL the best ways to torture us. +::lol

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 am

Plenty of secrets in this game, really a LOT lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby poshpaws » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 pm

I had a problem paying for this game and it took me about an hour to do so. As you don't take Paypal and the Plimus payment site is based in Cyprus this flags up a warning with my bank who then blocked my debit card until I had confirmed that this was a genuine transaction. You probably need to be aware of this? +::tired
poshpaws
Bard

Postby darchole » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 am

The problem is Plimus still lists Paypal on their main page, and all purchase pages. I complained about it to Plimus; if they're not accepting Paypal they need to take it off as a accepted method of payment. Considering this problem is not new, I'm thinking of reporting it to Paypal too as this seems not to be a minor problem, but a bait and switch.
darchole
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:09 am

They are annoying but what can I do?
I have a PP account if needed...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

It just seems like Plimus can't get it's act together to best serve their customers and their clients. I realize that since there isn't (m)any places that provide purchase and payment services to small businesses that there isn't much choice on your end, just venting.
darchole
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 am

It's a shame they can't do it properly but I strive to fix everything myself.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions