Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

secrets

Re: secrets

Postby eve » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Woah!!!!! +::O_o That's a GREAT goodie! +::biggrin Why LF you ask? Well first of all am currently in LF2,where am leveling up my characters (only got Herasia she is lv 45 wanna reach her to Lv50) before we go to Arvendel.This game is just singing to me you know? +::biggrin Idk I always have the urge to play it again and again.I always play one of the games that dont have a sequel first,like I just finished Moonchild,then I want Laxius Force cuz its huge and its my pure sweet madness,then I go for another one :razz: Thats the trick about LF.Right when you are done with the bunny girl in the arena and say ''NEVER AGAIN.I wont go through the Arena with ALL the characters again,and especially her,no never'' you find yourself a couple of months later trying to beat the arena with her again,like it was the first time +::biggrin That happens to me with ALL your games +::O_o
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh yes, I'm just the same about the ArenA! After finally beating it I think, next time I don't need to do that anymore cause I've already got the satisfaction of making it! But then ......

Oh, and Eve, .....
Spoiler: show
Herasia is a He! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby eve » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

hahahahahahaha Cassio +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin I won't lie,at first I thought he was a she +:::| I mean if Luciana didnt mention him as ''he'' I would still believe that he is a she +::biggrin
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

At the beginning I thought so too and then, when I noticed he's a he I refused to believe it, hehehe. But then I got used to it.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

eve wrote:Woah!!!!! +::O_o That's a GREAT goodie! +::biggrin Why LF you ask? Well first of all am currently in LF2,where am leveling up my characters (only got Herasia she is lv 45 wanna reach her to Lv50) before we go to Arvendel.This game is just singing to me you know? +::biggrin Idk I always have the urge to play it again and again.I always play one of the games that dont have a sequel first,like I just finished Moonchild,then I want Laxius Force cuz its huge and its my pure sweet madness,then I go for another one :razz: Thats the trick about LF.Right when you are done with the bunny girl in the arena and say ''NEVER AGAIN.I wont go through the Arena with ALL the characters again,and especially her,no never'' you find yourself a couple of months later trying to beat the arena with her again,like it was the first time +::biggrin That happens to me with ALL your games +::O_o

Glad you love the goodie! Do you replay other games too besides LF? (like 3S, DSC... Sylia??)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby eve » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 am

Glad you love the goodie! Do you replay other games too besides LF? (like 3S, DSC... Sylia??)

Ah yes ofc :) I have played Sylia at least 4-5 times,TBOL omg I cannot even count,really +::biggrin , Millennium (all of them) at least 4 times but just cuz I have the perfect save file am not touching it +::biggrin (I've played MM4 so many times....I mean,just when I thought I was doing good,BAM another little secrets of yours popped out and I was like omg +::cry ) I recently finished 3 Stars of Destiny,oh I wanted to play again Leah's Story but right when I was about to start smth always interrupted me (after LF its this one) Ella's Hope over 5 times +::biggrin I have to admitt I absolutely LOVE playing Asguuard but I have only finished it 2 times :razz: I love the whole game,I stay forever till I finish it,searching EVERYTHING hoping I can find something to save Rayanne :razz: Well in all of those games thats the beauty,even though I know what to do and what is going to happen,I never get bored of them +::clap And am pretty sure you can imagine how EXCITED AND CRAZY I am that you are currently working on MM5 +::O_o +::Dance +::clap Keep up the good work +::clap +::clap +::clap
eve
Ranger

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 am

eve wrote:I have played Sylia at least 4-5 times,TBOL omg I cannot even count,really +::biggrin , Millennium (all of them) at least 4 times...

+::O_o These are impressive numbers.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:18 am

Sylia can be pretty cool once you get a hold of its gameplay and start discovering many relics and artifacts.
TBOL of course is one of the best IMO so would take the cake. How many times for Moonchild btw? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby eve » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 pm

+::O_o These are impressive numbers.

You think? ^_^

Sylia can be pretty cool once you get a hold of its gameplay and start discovering many relics and artifacts.
TBOL of course is one of the best IMO so would take the cake. How many times for Moonchild btw? :)

Yes,I agree I become obssesed every time with relics and artifacts and I have to admitt I havent been able to find them ALL +::cry (I think,from what I've read on the forum about them) Moonchild only once,cuz I just finished it a few days ago but am pretty sure there will be more,its an awesome game :)
eve
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 am

coming back after all these months ( during my 7th playthrough +::biggrin ) to post a little secret:
Spoiler: show
when you go back to Barbatas with Bokden you have to speek to the child TWICE to tell you that there is something hidden in a tree, but not the tree that is near to Barbatas, the tree in the next screen to the left (we are in Ivy Cave)..you click the tree and find a Dust of Sahlar-Maha!! haha! +::biggrin :razz:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 am

Nice find. I still remember this one. :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 am

i guess we have found almost all of the secrets..haven't we? :razz:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:15 pm

+::O_o I wouldn't remember, one year later. +::surrender +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby semcrae » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 am

What is supposed to happen after the farm appears? I'm in it but do not have a clue what i am supposed to do or find.
semcrae
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:21 am

I don't think anyone found anything special there. Iirc there's just one item to be found, nothing else.
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions