Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

secrets

Re: secrets

Postby semcrae » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:21 pm

I thought there was supposed to be some kind of monster there to fight.
semcrae
Wanderer

Postby kanifer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm

In the fight vs the demon of ego... Gah Anton gets a spell called Ego Bash. Not bad. (He said: What's wrong with my stomach.. I feel like I've eaten 20 burritos in a row." Haha.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 am

kanifer wrote:In the fight vs the demon of ego... Gah Anton gets a spell called Ego Bash. Not bad. (He said: What's wrong with my stomach.. I feel like I've eaten 20 burritos in a row." Haha.

Anton is one of the funniest lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:28 am

Benito and Ana can get that one too. +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby kanifer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

strangely enough, when I was redoing the ego demon because I forgot to get the fur from cinderella... this time Melusine got the Ego Bash, haha. I guess any character with an ego can get it xD
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 am

That's the idea +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anu rulz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42 pm

There is a locked door in izuka castle after entering with melusine, tht jordan cant open? Is it a teaser like is LF or is there a secret tht is solved?
anu rulz
Bard

Postby littlebro » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Can you be more specific about whereabouts in the Castle? I don't have a save file for that sequence, so can't check, and don't just want to go by memory unless I have to.

EDIT
Ah, just worked out where you are - on the same floor as Kouhei the monk. That door can be accessed only much later in the game.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby anu rulz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Ya next to the broken column guy..anyways, later it is..thanx as always littlebro..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby anu rulz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:11 pm

clea got a spell after headmistress was beaten the first time.. called "I can see you"..probably all know of it, i still thought i wud put it down,, +:oops: and in my case, barbara got the "ego bash" spell.. the first time i played tht segment, melusine got it, then i replayed it coz had forgotten to get the cinderella fur and this time barbara got it..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby anu rulz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 pm

eve wrote:Hi,hi I thing I found something in case you guys didn't already find it! So,in the 2nd floor of the House of Wonders,there is a locked door where it only opens with Dharma's key.Inside there is a big metal thing that our party assume that it is a statue because it won't move.As you already know,you fight again with Dharma at the exit of the House of Wonders.The random drop of that fight is a tricky weapon called ''Feather Fan of The 99 Tricks''.When you have that item,return to that room where the big metal statue was,click on it,Jordy says that it is dusty,and takes the Feather Fan of The 99 Tricks to ''clean'' it.Then,the statue,or else the Sanalys God comes to life,fight with him,and the random drop is an accessory called ''Mechanical Heart'' +::biggrin LOL that Dharma is tricky until the very end +::O_o

Hey i noticed sumthn abt this..the event worked for me only when jordan and melusine were both in the party, with the feather equipped on melusine..was it the same for others?
anu rulz
Bard

Postby littlebro » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Yes, that's how it works. Melusine must be in the party, with the feather fan equipped, otherwise it won't work.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:50 am

Would be too easy to just *have* the item in your inventory. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anu rulz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:34 pm

am loving the twists in the game...but due to my clicking in every single step, am toooooo slow in the game..the upside is tht my characters are getting levelled up even without my trying too hard on it.. +::O_o
anu rulz
Bard

Postby anu rulz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:02 pm

izuka castle seems to be locked for the time being after dharma..is there any way to get in before the last demon? coz there was a locked room on the same floor as kuhei which am now probably gonna be able to open with the thief's acolyte.. +::cry
anu rulz
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions