Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

secrets

Re: secrets

Postby Trex » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Tried exchanging all my different orbs with the trader guy and nothing changed. He has the orb of zander, so the one you have is not a choice. He just keeps what you give him and you get orb of sacred sands. Took that to its altar and afterward Jordan says the guy who gave them the orb of zander was just a scam. (Forgot where I bought that at beginning of game, maybe you can go back to him). When you say yes to giving orb to guy in Ezalbalaz to complete quest, he automatically takes the orb of eternal dew.
Trex
Bard

Postby sairags » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 pm

After finding Bokden quest..Talk to bokden aft some time,he will tell there is something in a tree..if u check the tree near the exit of ivy cave.u will get another "dust of sawh-something" forgot the name...... :) ......then the fire in arxisian princess room will heal the party..a good place for levelling with healing option..... +::YAY ......btw arcanum rose is very useful for magic users,80% reduction in usage of magic points of a skill.. +::biggrin .........
sairags
Peasant

Postby eve » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi,hi I thing I found something in case you guys didn't already find it! So,in the 2nd floor of the House of Wonders,there is a locked door where it only opens with Dharma's key.Inside there is a big metal thing that our party assume that it is a statue because it won't move.As you already know,you fight again with Dharma at the exit of the House of Wonders.The random drop of that fight is a tricky weapon called ''Feather Fan of The 99 Tricks''.When you have that item,return to that room where the big metal statue was,click on it,Jordy says that it is dusty,and takes the Feather Fan of The 99 Tricks to ''clean'' it.Then,the statue,or else the Sanalys God comes to life,fight with him,and the random drop is an accessory called ''Mechanical Heart'' +::biggrin LOL that Dharma is tricky until the very end +::O_o
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Great find Eve!!!
I always wondered if that thing can be brought to life!!!!!!!! +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby eve » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm glad to help! ^_^

Besides,we do have a sacred purpose +::O_o To reveal all of Indarma's tricks +::biggrin
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:38 pm

wow eve! incredible find! +::kiss
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby eve » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Thank you! +:oops: +::kiss

Also,in the Temple of The Great Sleeper,in the room when you get the accessory ''Heart of fire'' inspect the little piece of lava (right down from the upper right coloumn) to find another Heart of Fire. :)
eve
Ranger

Postby kronos44 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Trex wrote:Tried exchanging all my different orbs with the trader guy and nothing changed. He has the orb of zander, so the one you have is not a choice. He just keeps what you give him and you get orb of sacred sands. Took that to its altar and afterward Jordan says the guy who gave them the orb of zander was just a scam. (Forgot where I bought that at beginning of game, maybe you can go back to him). When you say yes to giving orb to guy in Ezalbalaz to complete quest, he automatically takes the orb of eternal dew.

so you cant give him the fake orb of xander? that means my theory goes down the drain... all well... onto the next
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

Yep Kronos...can't give it to anybody that I've come across. Not an option. Played twice now. Think we're chasing our tails? Maybe Indi could give us a hint?
Trex
Bard

Postby littlebro » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

On my first playthrough I didn't take notes, (stupid, yeah, I know) so I might be mistaken, but can anyone help me out on this one? I completed the hairy man quest (Q12); I then went back to Zenna Cave, collected the man and took him back to Shobu. I think that I got something quite decent from Shobu for doing that, but this time I can't trigger anything. Did anyone else get anything? And if so, how?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby eve » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I didn't get anything from Shobu and I did talk to him a lot of times,I got the Salt of Sabazaru from the hairy man after I returned him to the castle +:::|
eve
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

eve wrote:I got the Salt of Sabazaru from the hairy man after I returned him to the castle +:::|

That rings a bell, I think that's what I got last time. This time, though, I get nothing from him and I've spoken to him several times. All that happens is that Melusine says that he will learn to speak the language in time.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby eve » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Yes,that is her first comment.If you return to him a while later,and Melusine talks to him,he will give you the Salt of Sabazaru.
eve
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Guys has anyone found the secret rom in Faruk's palace with Jasmine in the party? is there a difference between Jasmine's party and Melusine's party in discovering the room?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby eve » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Nah,I don't think there is,I found the room when I had Jasmine,and I found it again when I had Melusine. :)
eve
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions