Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

secrets

Re: secrets

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Aggeliki wrote:hehe!i found that
Spoiler: show
if you dont give the mithril ore in whittaland you can give it to Heracles' smith and he ll craft the armor for 10000! +::whistle

you are... so good... +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

eve wrote:yup,yup it's a good armor! :) Although I gotta admit I prefered the power armor +:::|

it's a very good one too
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sairags » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am

Jordan can learn the dharma party spell if he is in the party for the first fight against dharma :) ....My friend gave me this game aft he played...I am loving this game.....especially conversation between jordan and jasmine. +::biggrin ..Thanking the game developer for giving awesome game... :) ..My first time posting in forums..if any mistake kindly rectify it...
sairags
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 am

to littlebro and eve: i play only main quest because i aim for the different endings,that's why the ore was with me all the time +::lol
to Indy:thank you!i could better if i had more spare time to take some notes +:oops:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 am

Thanking the game developer for giving awesome game...

Thanks!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby eve » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

sairags wrote:Jordan can learn the dharma party spell if he is in the party for the first fight against dharma :) ....My friend gave me this game aft he played...I am loving this game.....especially conversation between jordan and jasmine. +::biggrin ..Thanking the game developer for giving awesome game... :) ..My first time posting in forums..if any mistake kindly rectify it...

Oh!!!!!! +::cry There's one more to the list ''We Love Jasmine'' ! +::cry Welcome,welcome!! +::cry +::biggrin
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 pm

well here's another one:i killed the fire wisps in the temple of the great sleepere and went down the stairs
Spoiler: show
if you have shiro in your party touch the yellow flame above the stairs and he gains a great spell!! +::YAY

and a thought: is this place the possible answer to the orb of inferno secret?
a second thought: i am convinced that anita is recruitable..has anyone tried solving the quest after getting Alex? maybe she can persuade her to join..

btw Indy the new version's backgrounds are awesome! +::clap
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby eve » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Is that true?!?!?!?!?!?!? +::O_o Can Anita be recruitable?!?!?! +::O_o I have to investigate in that matter +::O_o
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Charma » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Agreeing with Aggliki, the new backgrounds are stunning! Also appreciating the new movements of the dancer, the reader, the kid jumping rope etc... Gorgeous.
Frihet & ansvar
Charma
Bard

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Aggeliki wrote:
and a thought: is this place the possible answer to the orb of inferno secret?

I've just gone hurtling there and couldn't get anything to happen. It might be that I'm not touching the flame properly. I can only get near it while standing on the stairs as access from other directions is blocked by lava. Am I in the place you mean?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 pm

yes you are..as soon as you go down,turn behind and face the flame and bam!! +::lol

about anita: i rushed through the game and forgot my idea to start this quest after getting Alex! Alex likes these cats and maybe she asks Anita to join.. +::Dunno
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Aggeliki wrote:yes you are..as soon as you go down,turn behind and face the flame and bam!! +::lol

In that case, no it definitely doesn't work. Another place I've tried is the flame in the Traditional Shop, because the shop keeper makes a specific remark about it, but nothing doing there either.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

sorry littlebro i thought you were talking about how to get the spell for shiro, but you were talking about the inferno orb +:oops: i too have tried several flames but nothing..what's the case with this orb?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Aggeliki wrote: i too have tried several flames but nothing..what's the case with this orb?

This may be a bluff or double bluff on the part of Indinera. No other orb was as easy to get - there it was out in the open, easy to spot. Suspicious. When something doesn't work we usually get nothing or a bit of dialogue saying that this is the wrong whatever - for example, when you try to use the Orb of Zander on the altar. This time we're told that the altar is buggy. Now, I haven't double-checked, but that is my memory, that it is the altar that is buggy, not the orb, so rushing round trying to get the orb fixed could be Indinera's joke on us. I am about to start a new playthrough so that Eve gets her walkthrough so it will be ages before I get there (doing a walkthrough doubles the time a game takes, what with having to stop all the time to write things etc.) However, if you're coming up to that section, could you check the dialogue and see precisely what it says? So that's the bluff. The double bluff might be that it simply isn't going to work and is a massive teaser.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

ehehe! i will certainly get the exact words for you! good luck on the walkthrough, i know you will make the best ever! :) +::YAY
Aggeliki
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions