Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequest list

Re: Sidequest list

Postby flavie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Some sidequests are rewarded but for example the one with the guy who wants to become a fisherman, there's no reward?

In Moonchild all characters get +1 in all stats, not in TBOL?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby jouishy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:01 am

Hi!

I saw that some sidequests are time limited, like Q11. I tried to get it before the event indicated, but I wasn't able to locate the person I'm supposed to talk to. There is 3 places I'm not able to go in the castle, since Melusine is telling me we have no time to waste visiting the castle or that the gards dorm is stinky.

It is not too late for this game, but for my next play, I would like to know what I've should have done there.

Also, I'm wondering : is there ways (other than time) to make some sidequests impossible to do? Like choosing some characters over others?

Thanks in advance.
jouishy
Peasant

Postby flavie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 pm

i don't think you czn visit those plzces in izuka castle. Yes some quests need 1 or 2 characters in the active party like alex for Brat, Mateo and Melvut for catching dogs.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby jouishy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Ok. Then, where is he?

And for the other quests you are mentionning, is it possible to choose a way in which those characters will not be available?

Thanks for your answers.
jouishy
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 pm

I think you are mixing up your castles. Melusine makes those remarks (stinky etc.) in her own castle, but Q #11 is back in the castle in the first town you come to at the beginning of the game, after the Woods.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby jouishy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:22 am

Ah! You are right!

Ok, I'll try again on my next playthrough then. I definitely missed it.
jouishy
Peasant

Postby flavie » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 am

Brat is at Fort Zenna at the bar, you'll meet alex later in Zander.
flavie
Explorer

Postby anu rulz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am

I have the quest 11 with Kouhei and came to the starting point at moondrop woods with melusine and the party before completing house of fear..but am clicking on the broken column and nothing happens..is there sum specification for this quest??
anu rulz
Bard

Postby anu rulz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 am

Never mind..me the dumbo was looking at the wrong column..got it.
anu rulz
Bard

Postby jincyk » Mon May 27, 2019 4:49 pm

I'm near the end and still cannot complete quests 2, 10, 16, and 23. Are these all time-sensitive?

Examples: Can't find ice cream or the specific ingredient (joy something); when I talk to the guy at Ft Zenna with Alex in the party, it doesn't work; can't find Crystal in Greenland shrine; etc. Any info appreciated
jincyk
Explorer

Previous

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions