Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequest list

Re: Sidequest list

Postby Madmar » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Nope, you don't have to kill Jasmine. In fact, if you don't, you will run into her later in the game. I must say that when you do run into her, she isn't exactly happy to see you. +::whistle
Madmar
Explorer

Postby eve » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 pm

+::O_o +::O_o +::O_o You can't forgive her the fact that she won't kiss you immediately that's why +::biggrin Stick with you princess Melusine then,there is NOT a chance she is better than my cutie pie Jasmine and you know it,that's why you want to kill her! +::O_o You can't stand the fact that she is way better +::biggrin
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Madmar wrote:Nope, you don't have to kill Jasmine. In fact, if you don't, you will run into her later in the game. I must say that when you do run into her, she isn't exactly happy to see you. +::whistle

Ah, I already wondered if she crosses Jordan's way again!

eve wrote:+::O_o +::O_o +::O_o You can't forgive her the fact that she won't kiss you immediately that's why +::biggrin Stick with you princess Melusine then,there is NOT a chance she is better than my cutie pie Jasmine and you know it,that's why you want to kill her! +::O_o You can't stand the fact that she is way better +::biggrin

I'm very curious already about Melusine's fighting skills though. She can also equip the Captain's Sword, which is more than Cutie Pie could!
Oh, and I'm laughing my butt off with her right now. Have you talked to the silent guards in front of the castle again and again with her in the party? That conversation is awesome!!!
+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Madmar » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Yep, Melusine is a good fighter and gains some awesome spells as well. She also allows you to access characters from the schools. No big googlie eyes but a huge ego matched only by Jordan.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Found another way to cure Syliane!!! +::YAY

Spoiler: show
If you choose Zara and Zetta, you can talk to Syliane with Zara. She'll give her some pills. After fighting the next demon talk to her again and she'll feel better!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby eve » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh wow! +::clap +::clap Nice nice! +::clap
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Found another way to cure Syliane!!! +::YAY

If you choose Zara and Zetta, you can talk to Syliane with Zara. She'll give her some pills. After fighting the next demon talk to her again and she'll feel better!

Now that's what I call impressive! Well done.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 am

well done! +::clap
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 am

Madmar wrote:Nope, you don't have to kill Jasmine. In fact, if you don't, you will run into her later in the game. I must say that when you do run into her, she isn't exactly happy to see you. +::whistle

+::lol +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 am

Oh, and I'm laughing my butt off with her right now. Have you talked to the silent guards in front of the castle again and again with her in the party? That conversation is awesome!!!

Glad you loved it, I thought it was quite nifty ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flaxin1 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Chicken quest

Jordan did drink the water but Alex never put it in a jar. Alex was in my party at the time or Jordan wouldn't drink the water. Do I need an empty jar for Alex to put it in?

Thanks in advance!
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Did you download the newest version? This is what happened as long as the quest was bugged. Reinstall the newest version and try again.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Okay, some more words for the paint quest.
Obviously you have to talk to Crystal four times before you finally get the chance to "borrow" the paint from her.
First time you meet Crystal in Nikvaden. Once you've met the spirit go back and tell her about it. She'll leave.
Next time she appears in Kutika (Wittaland) in a house. (I've talked to her when still there with Clea's party. Not sure if the whole thing still works if you don't.)
When I came back with Jordan she has already been at the Shakah Temple (Greenland), but upstairs at first, next to the monk who'll trade the orbs. When talking to her she'll give you "Monk's Holy Writings".
Leave the temple and enter again. Now she is in the left room and asks you what to do for the monks. Just tell her to paint their walls and then go to the entrance area to steal the bottom paint bucket from her.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks Cassiopeia, I'll edit that extra information in.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 pm

There is any time sensitive quest in this game?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions