Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequest list

Sidequest list

Postby littlebro » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

Here is the complete list of quests and solutions. Hope you find them useful. You may find further details in the posts below.

If you come across any more (28 seems a slightly odd number to stop at) please post below and I will edit them in.

Thanks to all the contributors.

Q1 Freddy, Izuka. Find his book.
Solution:
Spoiler: show
Enter the map with the thieves’ hideout from the top entrance. Wrap round south and west to find the vine growing down from the trees to the ground. Return it to Freddy.

Q2 Syliane, Izuka. Find a cure for her.
Solution
The ice cream vendor,Masao,in Zannna ( Market). First need to buy Joy of Spring-which Syliane does not accept because she is allergic to berries in the ice cream. On the second visit, Masao agrees to make an ice cream without berries, which cures Syliane. There is another method. If you choose Zara and Zetta, you can talk to Syliane with Zara. She'll give her some pills. After fighting the next demon talk to her again and she'll feel better!

Q3 Hideo, Izuka Castle. Clean out thieves’ hideout. This quest is time limited
Solution:
speak to Hideo to complete and to get reward. This has to be done before the castle goes on lockdown. You need Jasmine in the party.

Q4 Reika, Izuka. Does a ferret destroy gardens? Speak to her twice to get the quest.
Solution:
Take the fox (Melvut) into house surrounded by wooden poles, go down the hole, down again, find a hole in the underground; fox will catch the big rat. Return to the old lady for a quest complete.

Q5 Kyo, Alchemy school. Find a synaem egg.
Solution:
It's a 'drop' from fights with the Synaem in Wittaland. It is a rare drop, so you will need perseverance.

Q6 Rolland, Kalina. Stop the evil beast.
Solution:
Go east of the village, along several bridges to a grey cave. You probably need to be at a higher level than you are when you first collect this one.

Q7 Beatrice, Doris Plantation.
Solution
Get 6 zaruzela skins. Solution: get them as drops in fights in Mausoleum of Raza or in Zenna Cave. Give them to Beatrice for your reward. Note: if you go to her with 13 skins, she will make you 2 Fiber Skins. If you go with more than that, she will take them all, but you won’t get any more than 2.

Q8 Kan, Zenna field. Is there someone we can hire to help Kan? You need to speak to him a couple of times to get this quest.
Solution:
Talk to priestess in order of Ruu (in Wittaland) with Jordan in the party

Q9 Mambo, Fort Zenna. How is he to become a good fisherman?
Solution:
Talk to the item seller in Suul who sells books. Buy "How to fish" and give it to Mambo.

Q10 Burat, Fort Zenna in the bar. How to make Burat more attractive? You have to speak to him more than once to get this quest.
Solution:
Talk to him again with Alex in the party.

Q11 Kouhei, Izuka Castle (the room you weren't allowed in before). He needs the broken column of the primitive temple in Moondrop Woods to be fixed. This quest is time limited.
Solution:
Melusine's party needs to collect and complete this quest before completing the House of Fear. The pillar is below where you first start out.

Q12 Shobu, Zenna Castle wants tangible evidence of a hairy man living in Zenna Cave. Note: this is only available if you chose not to keep Jasmine.
Solution:
Have Barbara in your active party when you go back to Zenna cave. Hairy man is in northeast corner of screen closest to exit to House of Fear. Follow tracks around to end. Click on puff of smoke. After the quest is completed, you can go back to the cave and take the son to Shobu. Later he gives you Salt of Sabazaru.

Q13 Patrick, Zenna. What to do with the stray dogs in Zenna?
Solution
Try to catch a dog with Melvut the fox in the active party. He tells you that he needs someone to lure them to him so he could catch them. You find an raccoon, Mateo in Ezalbalaz. Enter gate at Ezalbalaz, go towards the left side and you'll see a field. Sparklies hint at the opening in the wall. Make sure you have Mateo and Melvut in the active party; Mateo lures and Melvut catches.

Q14 Samsi, Zenna Talk to the little girl near the Zenna Hotel to find out about a shape shifting cat.
after getting quest from little girl, go into the inn, and find the cat, the cat will disappear, but you can find it again and again in different parts of the hotel. When you track the cat down it will speak to you; having Jasmine will cause the cat to run away. Speak to the girl outside to get quest complete. Having Melusine in the party will have the cat transferred to the palace and certain members of the party gain a spell, (jordan, melusine, clea and shiro to name a few, but they have to be active members).

Q15 Jardel, Izuka. Get rid of the bully
Solution:
Talk to Jardel in Izuka and fight him later in Moondrop Woods. He’s at the place where you started the game.

Q16 Dieter, Vermelha. What’s wrong with the chickens
Collect the water from Horizon Island by entering the house in Hope. Step on the hole to get to the basement. Click on the waterfall and have Jordan drink the water. Then Alex will put some in a jar for the chickens. Return to Vermelha.

Q17 Dander, Vermelha. Find a dangerous rogue
Solution
The rogue is Barbara; she is in a secret forest near Vermelha to the right. After the fight she joins you. You still need to speak to Dander to complete the quest.

Q18 Dahlia, Dela Vermelha. Where is the sacred, most precious fish of Zander? You need to speak to her a couple of times to get the quest.
Solution:
When you come down the SE stairs from the 5th floor to the 4th floor of the Hotel of Ascension, click the wall hanging to the left to get it.

Q19 Omalu, M'dale. Where is Omalu’s mum?
Solution:
Thieves’ den basement cell in Moondrop Woods. Go into the basement and click on the hole in the floor to find the hidden area. Cell can be opened with the Thief's acolyte

Q20 Vermelha. After getting Alex, get from the town's innkeeper. 2 patrons missing in the Serpentine Woods. This quest is time limited
Solution:
It must be completed before you leave Zander the first time. Found in the Woods by interacting with the large stone tablet.

Q21 Helga, Nivkaden. Make the people a bit warmer.
Solution:
Go to the Temple of Shakah in Greenland. With Jordan in the party, talk to the monk in the first room standing by the green lantern there before you go to the other one off to the right.

Q22 Crystal, Nivkaden. Find the ghost
Solution:
Go to a secret forest in upper right part of the map on Ghost Island and you find her! You need to talk again to Crystal later in the game to get a reward

Q23 Ibakabe, Ezalbalaz. Which is the perfect colour for Faruk’s palace?
Solution:
As reported by Cassiopeia: you have to talk to Crystal four times before you finally get the chance to "borrow" the paint from her.
First time you meet Crystal in Nikvaden. Once you've met the spirit go back and tell her about it. She'll leave.
Next time she appears in Kutika (Wittaland) in a house. When I came back with Jordan she has already been at the Shakah Temple (Greenland), but upstairs at first, next to the monk who'll trade the orbs. When talking to her she'll give you "Monk's Holy Writings".
Leave the temple and enter again. Now she is in the left room and asks you what to do for the monks. Just tell her to paint their walls and then go to the entrance area to steal the bottom paint bucket from her.

Q24 Zaltar, Ezalbalaz. Where is the notorious fugitive?
Solution:
He is the man in Lone cave where you found Boom.

Q25 Jordana, Ezalbalaz. Where is her precious pendant?
Solution:
It is in a pile of grey ore in Arxisian fortress in the right area as you enter-go through a hole and the pile is to your left-reward:thief's accolyte

Q26 Barbatas, Solace cave. Find his son, Bokden
Solution:
Bokden is in Solace Cave, in the NW corner of the second map. However, he does move around, even within the same cave, so you need to go hunting. His father also goes on the move as soon as you find him, so again you need to look for him. I found him in Ivy Cave, second map, the room to the left of the waterfall.

Q27 Gilderoy, Zenra Castle. Who is the mysterious assassin? Find and stop him.
Solution:
He is in the chapel in Melusine's castle – left curtain

Q28 Garaog, Sino Cave. Where is the package with the yellow ribbon?
Solution:
It's in the same cave as him, a little to the north and east in a pile of rocks.
Last edited by littlebro on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am, edited 58 times in total.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Sidequest list

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 am

Great topic! +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 am

for the evil beast,
the beast is at the end of a cave to the east of the town, and is a VERY high level, if your a lower level, it is still doable (but have jordan at the very least beating him in speed), i recommend jordans nightmare, it has a chance to inflict lost, giving you a lot of free hits (its how i did it). though it might be worth waiting for jordans second evil skill (the status effect one)

reward is very worth it.
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Enso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Edited your posts in order to add spoiler tags!
That way people can consult this topic and only check what they can't figure out without spoiling the rest!
Enso
Mercenary

Postby littlebro » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Enso wrote:Edited your posts in order to add spoiler tags!
That way people can consult this topic and only check what they can't figure out without spoiling the rest!

OK, I'll follow that format if any more come along which I can edit into the list.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby LauraNorda » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

Q9 Mambo, Fort Zenna. How is he to become a good fisherman?

There's a man in Suul who sells books - one of these is called "How to Fish" (or something like that). Give the book to Mambo in Fort Zenna and quest complete!

Really enjoying the game so far!

Laura Norda
LauraNorda
Wanderer

Postby kronos44 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 am

Q20
after getting alex, you get this quest from the towns innkeeper, two patrons went missing in serpentine woods, they can be found in the woods, by interacting with the big stone tablet
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby kronos44 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:33 am

Q10
talk to burat with alex in the party
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am

Laura - thanks for the solution to Q9. I've edited it in

Thanks kronos for Q10 and Q20, I'll edit these in - except I think you've given the solution to Q10 without the description of what the quest is?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby LauraNorda » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 am

Q12 Shobu in Zenna Castle wants tangible evidence of a hairy man living in Zenna Cave

Haven't found it yet, but am going back into the cave this evening to search!

PS: I don't think you can get this quest if you kept Jasmine in your party, as if you choose Jasmine you can't get back in the castle.

PPS: Found the Orb of the Moon! +::biggrin
LauraNorda
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 am

LauraNorda wrote:PPS: Found the Orb of the Moon! +::biggrin

So did I - very satisfying wasn't it. Thanks for the new quest; it's now edited in (or will be in a few seconds)
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kronos44 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 am

littlebro wrote:Laura - thanks for the solution to Q9. I've edited it in

Thanks kronos for Q10 and Q20, I'll edit these in - except I think you've given the solution to Q10 without the description of what the quest is?

sorry, sorry, the quest is given by a man in fort zenna, in the bar, talking to him again with alex in the party completes the quest.
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

Q19
Omalu-M'Dale-where is Omalu's mum?

Q17
Dander-Vermelha-find a dangerous rogue

solution:
the rogue is Barbara,she is in a secret forest near Vermelha to the right,i didn't kill her, she joined me but i haven't spoken yet to Dander for this quest

Q16
Dieter-Vermelha-what's wrong with the chickens in Vermelha?

Q4
in izuka-does a ferret destroy gardens?

Q15
Jarden-Izuka-get rid of the buly

i found these also +::heart
Last edited by Aggeliki on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 am

good job - found the solutions too? :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am