Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

would like some help please

would like some help please

Postby wabbit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

i am currently wandering aimlessly looking where to activate the lost continent a hint but be nice thanks.

also have a few questions regarding things i cant do/find

1. where can i find the characters luis the dragon and yu

2. what do i have to do to get the crystal to leave the inn at wittaland and go to the monks

3. i read that if i go to horizon and click the waterfall i can water for the chickens and jordan but nothing happens when i click it

4. how do i get back into izuka castle, because there is a guy in front saying jordan said no one is allowed to enter

5. where do i place the orb of minerals?

thanks in anticipation
wabbit
Peasant

Re: would like some help please

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:13 pm

The fisherman that took you to the Majestic Hotel will take you to the lost continent either.

Your questions:
1. Be patient, you'll find Luis. For Yu it's too late though, you would have had to get him at the House of Fear after defeating Azutura.

2. Don't quite understand what you mean.

3. Download the newest version, that quest was bugged but is now fixed.

4. You can't.

5. Don't remember which one it was. Check it at the inventory, it says where you can pray with this orb.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

I think I know what you mean about the crystal. It's not an object but the name of a person.
Spoiler: show
In one of the buildings in the place where you land, go downstairs and speak to her. She tells you about a ghost. Unless she speaks to you, you cannot find it. Leave that village. Go to the NE corner of that piece of land, into the woods and you will find the ghost who will transport you.

I think that should sort it out.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby wabbit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm

thanks cas for ur help but to both of you i have found the ghost and told crystal about it and she has moved to the hotel in wittaland but it says on a post here i have to talk to her where the monks are to get the paint for faruks castle but she does not seem to move from the hotel just keeps saying its too cold
wabbit
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

No, not yet.
It's good when you've talked to her now because maybe that's required for her to move on, but at the monks' place you'll find her only when you return with Jordan's party later.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 pm

the orb of minerals: you place it in the altar in the upper left corner of wittaland, you walk on a narrow piece of land and reach the altar
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby wabbit » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 am

thank you all once again,but 2 more problems

1 where do i get a map for the lost continent
2 where is the sino cave ( im sure ive been there but forgot where it is)
wabbit
Peasant

Postby sahmhappy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 am

thanks cas for ur help but to both of you i have found the ghost and told crystal about it and she has moved to the hotel in wittaland but it says on a post here i have to talk to her where the monks are to get the paint for faruks castle but she does not seem to move from the hotel just keeps saying its too cold

This is the same problem I am having, and I have Jordan. Anyone know what we need to do to trigger some movement on this side quest? Thank you.
sahmhappy
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 am

wabbit wrote:thank you all once again,but 2 more problems

1 where do i get a map for the lost continent
2 where is the sino cave ( im sure ive been there but forgot where it is)

1. In the Arxisian Fortress where there is that letter on the floor
2. There's a "Siina Cave" which IS on the lost continent

@Sahmhappy: Hm, I really don't know. I just found her there when going back everywhere before moving on to the lost continent. I have no clue what triggered that she moved there.
One idea though: Have you already talked to her in Kutika with Clea's party or only now with Jordan's? If it's the first time now, try to leave the continent and come back. Maybe she's moved then.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sahmhappy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Thank you, I did try that. Must of been "perfect storm" of me not doing something right. I guess I'll just have to catch it next time. :)
sahmhappy
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 pm

This game needs to be played at least 5 times anyway only to play with all the characters!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Charma » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Just four to go ;-)
Frihet & ansvar
Charma
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

+::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby nikka_13 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am

sahmhappy wrote:

This is the same problem I am having, and I have Jordan. Anyone know what we need to do to trigger some movement on this side quest? Thank you.

you need to finish the quest first with only clea in the party.. where you and Jordan are separated.. that's when Crystal will move to the hotel.. then when you have Jordan, she will be at the Monk's place.. hope this helps.. tc!! +::heart
Beauty of face or beauty of soul??
Why choose when you can have both.. right?? :)
♫♪ ♥
nikka_13
Wanderer

Postby jincyk » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:29 pm

I'm having the same problem, and Crystal is not in the Monk's place. I keep going there and no, she's still back in Kutika saying it's too cold to do anything (and Clea saying 'I know'). This is the only quest I haven't finished. What is the deal??
jincyk
Explorer

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions