Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

trickster demon

trickster demon

Postby willi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 am

Please help !!!!! I faught Nogram but cant't find the demon.... I read about a flame,but can't talk to any flame with or without brome. In the room of the battle with Nogram I cant do anything. What shall I do next?? Thanks in advance Willi :(
willi
Wanderer

Re: trickster demon

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 am

The demon of tricks is not in that place.

Have you already fought your way to the letter on the floor?
Then next place you have to go to is ...

Spoiler: show
the House of Wonders. The demon is there. In the house go north and look closely at the floor. Part of it is a bit darker than the rest. There you must check the bottom wall. There's a hidden staircase.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby willi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks Cassopeia--I found the letter on the floor(6 demons,6 continetns..) but can#t find the house of wonder although i looked around very hard. :( :(
willi
Wanderer

Postby Madmar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I believe you have to climb the beanstalk(grand haricot)?
Madmar
Explorer

Postby willi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank you Madmar! Itried before to climb.but could not see the right ladder.I made it up very high and now I have to reach the top (after fighting the spiders in the hole).At the moment the ladder always scrolls down when I reach the upper side...but I will solve it. You helped me really very much +::biggrin
willi
Wanderer

Postby willi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

I really hate the trickster demon! Can't climb at the top of the bean....always i got thrown back by the scrolling ladder.What do I wrong???? Thanks for help +::cry +::cry
willi
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:49 pm

On the second screen you go down. You know you're on the second screen because if you look to your right you can see 2 other ladders, whereas where you have just come from, there is only the ladder you're standing on.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby willi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks lillebror,I got it.I think the game gets a lttle bit unlogical now .I really hate it when I only have to seek blindly and hoping to find anythying without knowing what. And even more I dont like a guide or asking in a forum. I hope after the trickser it will become again more entertaining and solving in a logical way. +::O_o
willi
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Actually I find it very logical. You have to climb over that bean. So you go up on one side, then down on the other.
And finding the demon of tricks is ... well, the trickiest part of the game. I've been running in circles, too. But other than that the main quest is quite obvious.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby hideaki » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

stuck for 3 days and still cant find that demon. +::surrender
searching all the floor on the House of Wonder but nothing. please help.. +::sos
hideaki
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Go to the extremem north of the screen, go to the left passing all three waterfalls. You will notice a passage that will be black, enter there.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby hideaki » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Thanks D-Squall, now i found the demons. +::clap
hideaki
Peasant

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions