Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Crystal and the Paint Quest

Crystal and the Paint Quest

Postby bucabeach » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Is there something I need to do to trigger Crystal to show up in The Temple of Shakah? I've found the ghost spirit and talked to her in Nivkaden and she left. Now she is in a house in Kutika. All she says is "...not sure if I am going to stay here or explore..." I have completed all side quests except #23, #25 and #28. I have the pendant for quest #25, just have to go there. Then I am ready to do the last part of the game.
I've been to Shakah many times, but she will not leave Kutika.
Help!
bucabeach
Bard

Re: Crystal and the Paint Quest

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby bucabeach » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

I did talk to her with Clea's party (in Kutika), and also visited Shakah with Clea's party. I followed the guide and the only thing I waited on was the Tower of Ancients (was afraid my levels were not high enough). When I came back with Jordan to do the Tower of Ancients, I also went to Shakah. And that is where the problem is, Crystal is not there, she is still in Kutika. Maybe I'll go back to an earlier save and try again.
Thanks
bucabeach
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Have you talked to her in Kutika with the Wittaland party or only now with Jordan?
It's still not clear whether or not this is time sensitive.
Anyway, you can only try to leave the continent and come back. Maybe then she's left Kutika.
Though it might not work. There are a few things in the game that only proceed when you kill a demon. This might be the same. I don't know.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby bucabeach » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

I did talk to her with Clea's party AND also Jordan's party. I went back to an earlier save and am at the point where Clea's party splits off. Maybe this time it will work out.
Thanks for your input.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Good luck!
Maybe Crystal just has her own will. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions