Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

TBOL's humor

TBOL's humor

Postby bclouds » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

What made this game was the humour which reminded me of Dawn's Light. it was very funny and I wanted to play on to see what else humour the game had in store for me. I loved how most of the characters you could recruit were hidden as well as this added to the life-span of the game as you would search every where.
bclouds
Mercenary

Re: TBOL's humor

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 am

What made this game was the humour which reminded me of Dawn's Light. it was very funny and I wanted to play on to see what else humour the game had in store for me.

I'm glad you like it. I thought the conversations were one of my best. I always put a lot of humor in my games but as my english gets better and more natural (still not up to what a native can do though :( ) I can also hit the mark more often with my jokes. In my own language I am quite known as a great joke maker lol

I loved how most of the characters you could recruit were hidden as well as this added to the life-span of the game as you would search every where.

Totally agree. Replayability is one of the best assets of this game.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions