Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I give up

I give up

Postby mamabear » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:33 pm

I keep restarted the final fight to get the best team. I followed the guide suggestion. No luck. Cassandra regenate with 99.999 or so life. I'm exhausted, depressed.
mamabear
Bard

Re: I give up

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 pm

mamabear wrote:I keep restarted the final fight to get the best team. I followed the guide suggestion. No luck. Cassandra regenate with 99.999 or so life. I'm exhausted, depressed.

You need to kill all the other monsters around Cassandra and she will stop regenerating. You can also level up a bit if you want to have more comfort in the final fight.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mamabear » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Indinera wrote:
mamabear wrote:I keep restarted the final fight to get the best team. I followed the guide suggestion. No luck. Cassandra regenate with 99.999 or so life. I'm exhausted, depressed.

You need to kill all the other monsters around Cassandra and she will stop regenerating. You can also level up a bit if you want to have more comfort in the final fight.

What level are we taking here. Most of them are at 50 +::sos
mamabear
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:40 pm

50 is probably okay, but if you want more, you can definitely backtrack and kill the blue guardians to get much, much more xp. Just make sure to pick your best party members to kill the monsters fast.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

It's all about choosing the right characters for the battles.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

D-Squall wrote:It's all about choosing the right characters for the battles.

and the right equipment and the right strategies. but a bit of levelling up can also make a lot of changes, especially if you get unlucky during the final battles.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 am

i had a very easy fight with her at around level fifty... i know a few people that KILL demons
Spoiler: show
barbara with mortel, MASSIVE damage with each hit...
clea with her final spell MASSIVE damage vs. demons (equip her with the spell preemptive)

in fact, most items you get in slainthe castle helps a lot against the final boss
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm

You can also equip the axe sold in the titan's village to someone with the slaughterer gauntlet, big damage again. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 am

i didnt even have the gauntlet when i fought... imagine the damage if i did though (INSTANT UBER PWNEDGE) thats right, the pwnage was so great it got an EDGE
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby mamabear » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 pm

kronos44 wrote:i had a very easy fight with her at around level fifty... i know a few people that KILL demons
barbara with mortel, MASSIVE damage with each hit...
clea with her final spell MASSIVE damage vs. demons (equip her with the spell preemptive)

in fact, most items you get in slainthe castle helps a lot against the final boss

Sorry but I don't have Clea FINAL spell. She's at level 56. Also don't know what you mean by (equip her with the spell preemptive).
I never found the secret forest to get Barbara. I know where it's suppose to be but could not find it.
mamabear
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Pre-emptive means the character who has such a piece of equipment will be able to attack before the enemy, even if the enemy's speed is higher.
There are items that give pre-emptive only for physical attacks, others for magical attacks as well. That's what Kronos was talking about.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

I think what was meant by the "spell preemptive" is a piece of equipment which lets a character cast a spell first, so something like Archmage's Best. This, IIRC, can be bought somewhere. Probably what is meant by Clea's ultimate spell is Immaculate Irradiation.

Do you have Jasmine or Melusine? If you chose Melusine, which school did you choose? Success can depend on how you arrange your teams. Let us know who you've got and perhaps we can make useful suggestions.

As for Barbara:
Leave Vermelha by the north exit. Take one step up and seven right. This brings you to a V shape in the mountains. Go down and you enter the forest. Go right, up, left to the NW corner; click on the smoking camp fire. She and Pacha appear and attack you. Win the fight and she joins.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

I would also ask: which mode are you playing in? It's easier in casual mode.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mamabear » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Indinera wrote:I would also ask: which mode are you playing in? It's easier in casual mode.

casual
mamabear
Bard

Postby mamabear » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Indinera wrote:You can also equip the axe sold in the titan's village to someone with the slaughterer gauntlet, big damage again. :)

where is the titan's village :(
mamabear
Bard

Next

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions