Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trickster question

Trickster question

Postby lilac » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 pm

How "random" is the random drop after the second fight with Dharma?I have been, literary, killing him over and over and over again for the last 2 hours but he just won't drop the damn fan!Maybe there is a trick to it?(no pun intended +::lol ) You know,like the Nahanaha needle in LF?
Do you need someone specific in the party?(like Melusine who seems to like fans)My party is:Barbara,Pacha,Nagam and Tamara.
Or maybe you don't get the fan at all in casual mode?If that's the case,please tell me so i can finally move on. +::tired
lilac
Bard

Re: Trickster question

Postby littlebro » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't know about casual mode because I've never played it. Just checking one thing first
Spoiler: show
you are talking about the second time you have to fight him aren't you? Because you will never get it the first time, only at the exit.

For the fan, I've always played with Melusine in the party if I have her for her Radiance spell and even then I've had to re-load once or twice. Jordan can also get the spell Dharma Party in the same fight as you get the fan, but again, that's not guaranteed.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby lilac » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm

At last!!!After having killed him a million times,i finally got the fan!
I did two things differently:
1)I used Yu instead of Tamara.
2)I made sure to kill him by the 2nd (or 3rd.I don''t remember.My brain hurts !) round.
When i did these two things,i got the fan on the first try.
So,the drop is not totally random or i should get the prize for most unlucky person on the forum. +::biggrin

Now i have some dusting to do and lets hope the random drop is not so time consuming. +::fear

Thanks littlebro for replying.
lilac
Bard

Postby littlebro » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm impressed with your perseverance. Well done.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:55 pm

lilac wrote:At last!!!After having killed him a million times,i finally got the fan!
I did two things differently:
1)I used Yu instead of Tamara.
2)I made sure to kill him by the 2nd (or 3rd.I don''t remember.My brain hurts !) round.
When i did these two things,i got the fan on the first try.
So,the drop is not totally random or i should get the prize for most unlucky person on the forum. +::biggrin

Now i have some dusting to do and lets hope the random drop is not so time consuming. +::fear

Thanks littlebro for replying.

I don't think that using some characters in battle affect the chances of getting the fan, it's just by luck.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions