Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Poison

Poison

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm

How do i get more protection against Poison for all my characters.I have been across to Zander but kept getting zapped by bees that poison.Jordan is the only one that has Autumn charm to protect him.How do i get some for all the chars ?
Also whats the best level to be at before going across to Zander ? most of my chars are at level 24. +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Re: Poison

Postby littlebro » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

I don't think that there is anything else at this stage which will protect against poison.

As for levels - who do you have? Have you collected the rooster the bear, the wolf and the horse? It's not just levels, it's also equipment. I strongly advise you to spend the necessary time earning the money to get a Captain's Sword from Izuka. It will make a world of difference in Zander. That on its own will make sure that your levels are OK. I continued to slog away until I could get a Scarlet Rod for Clea from Zenna, but that is less necessary. Also, did you find the Rope of Pain and Slaughterer Gauntlet? That gauntlet is one of the best items in the game, and again will make a huge difference. If you're level 24, get Jordan up to 25 and go and do the bloodthirsty beast, as he will then have a very good spell which will not only do down the beast, but will also help in Zander.

Edit
Just thought, have you found the Maabul Fishing Rod and got it fixed? That transforms Jordan's fighting ability.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Poison

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 pm

So far in my party i have Jordan,Melusine,Ranolph,Clea,Lorrette,Teksab,The china man Yu,amd the badger Boom.

Ive been using the walkthrough from time to time maybe ive missed sumat somewhere i have done a few quests.Cant afford that Captains sword yet looks like i need to do some more killing yet to get that amount of money.Not got the Slaughter Gauntlet Not got the Maaul fishing rod either.I need to seriously scout round etc.Thanks for your advice.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions