Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Unfinished Quests

Unfinished Quests

Postby johnboy412000 » Fri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

I have a few Quests that i cant do cos i find the things or people needed for em

Q16 Cant find the Horizon island its not where it should be on the half moon map ?

Q23 Crystal Found in 2 locations but she doesnt leave the house in Kutika ive been to the monk place she aint there and when i go back to the house shes still there muttering about the weather was better shed go exploring or sumat along those lines.

Q26 Cant find neither Bokdens father or Bokden himself have been through both caves with a fine tooth comb

Q27 No sign of Gilderoy where the quest log says he should be

Q23 Cannot do without the paint.

Q5 Cant find a Synaem egg

Would love to be able to clear all or most of these up before i take on the final Guardian. +::sos +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Re: Unfinished Quests

Postby kronos44 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:38 pm

all right, ill aswer a few questions

1) horizon island shouldnt be on the map anyway, you need to talk to a guy with the map to the island, you get the map from ol' slainthe castle (on half moon)... but you cant see the castle without doing the bokden quest

2) im not completely sure about this... but i think you need to find bokdens father in various places before you can find him in the caves... (look in optional caves.)

3)the egg is a random drop, keep killing symean's (from the snowy island) and you'll get it eventually
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Gilderoy: Enter Melusine's palace in Zenna. The entrance area has a blue carpet. He is there.

Bokden's father is always in the same place
Spoiler: show
In Solace Cave. Go down, right, up, right and up again. Again go right, up and now left to speak to Barbatas who has lost his son Bokden

Edit
I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that you can't get the quest from Gilderoy until you've been to the Lost Continent. Have you got that far? If not, that might be why he's not there.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 pm

littlebro wrote:Gilderoy: Enter Melusine's palace in Zenna. The entrance area has a blue carpet. He is there.

Bokden's father is always in the same place
In Solace Cave. Go down, right, up, right and up again. Again go right, up and now left to speak to Barbatas who has lost his son Bokden

Edit
I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that you can't get the quest from Gilderoy until you've been to the Lost Continent. Have you got that far? If not, that might be why he's not there.

Cheers for that.Have done the Bokden quest now.Ill go look for Gilderoy again the quest logs said he was in the chapel behind the left curtain which he wasnt.Yeah i have been to the lost continent before is there something ive missed to do i wonder ??
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Right have picked the Gilderoy quest up cant remember where the guy is i need to speak to i think he said Thief bay am i right ??
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

No.
The assassin is definitely in the chapel in Melusine's palace. I know that's correct because I've played through a few times now and I didn't put anything in the list without checking it thoroughly.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

littlebro wrote:No.
The assassin is definitely in the chapel in Melusine's palace. I know that's correct because I've played through a few times now and I didn't put anything in the list without checking it thoroughly.

Yeah have found him but how to beat him he attacks straight away +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Mon May 21, 2012 1:49 pm

OK, try this.
For this fight you will need to have characters who are fast and can hit hard. I had Barbara with the Mortel and Slaughterer Gauntlet, Tamara with the Heart Stealer (if you don’t have her, then someone who can equip the Heart Stealer and use gear to boost speed), Alex and Yu with first strike gear (I use Archmage’s Best helmet, but Mr Trickster will also do).
Barbara and Tamara both use physical attack, Alex casts Arabesque Infernal lv2 and Yu Globe of Faith. There, done and dusted.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm

littlebro wrote:OK, try this.
For this fight you will need to have characters who are fast and can hit hard. I had Barbara with the Mortel and Slaughterer Gauntlet, Tamara with the Heart Stealer (if you don’t have her, then someone who can equip the Heart Stealer and use gear to boost speed), Alex and Yu with first strike gear (I use Archmage’s Best helmet, but Mr Trickster will also do).
Barbara and Tamara both use physical attack, Alex casts Arabesque Infernal lv2 and Yu Globe of Faith. There, done and dusted.

Well that worked and hes dead cheers but i havent got Tamara i dunno where she is ?
Also not got the Heart Stealer where can i buy that ?

He killed Alex first hit but the other 3 members finished him off with one blow each +::clap +::clap

Cant do 11 or 23 so thats it not bad though should be 26/28 ill settle for that. +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Well that worked and hes dead cheers but i havent got Tamara i dunno where she is ?

You only get Tamara if you killed off Jasmine at the very beginning. You then find her (she's the woman in blue) when you enter the House of Wonders.

Also not got the Heart Stealer where can i buy that ?

You don't buy it. You appear to have done Q19, find Omalu's mum. She gives you a clue about where to find the Heart Stealer, and it's definitely worth going to get it.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions