Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barbatas, Solace cave

Barbatas, Solace cave

Postby diklazam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Is this quest time limit? i went back from the lost continent (before the last fight) to find barbatas, he is not in the solac cave nor in ivy cave.
i was there twice.
if he is in one of the caves i am ready to continue searching for him (i read in some post that he is wondering as his son does) - but i have to be sure that i will find him.
any help? tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Barbatas, Solace cave

Postby littlebro » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:37 pm

No one up till now has reported it as time limited. From my own notes, here are the exact instructions to get to where Barbatas is. He only moves off from this point after you have got the quest.

Spoiler: show
From the entrance go down and right for a chest with 77g. Return up and go right for a chest with a Strength Trinket. Go down, right, up, right and up again. Again go right, up and now left to speak to Barbatas who has lost his son Bokden (Q26).
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Not time limited. +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby diklazam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:58 pm

You are so right. i dont know how i missed it.
tx very much
i want your help again if you can, since i cant find the ribbon wrapted gift in the siino cave. you wrote it is the same cave - i wondered all over the cave and didnt find pile of stones. can you be so nice to direct me?
tx again
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 am

diklazam wrote:i cant find the ribbon wrapted gift in the siino cave. you wrote it is the same cave - i wondered all over the cave and didnt find pile of stones. can you be so nice to direct me?
tx again

Here you are: there are a few details which are irrelevant to you, but I don't think it makes it too confusing.
Spoiler: show
Starting from where Garaog is, go up the track; you now have a choice between the long way (and collect exp) or the short way. The long way is to take the first track going left and down. Work your way to the end and go up for a chest with a Holy Parchment. Return a few steps and take the track going right. At the little branch go down and click at the end for a Life Trinket. Continue to the end. The short way is to ignore both paths to the left and return to the rock path. Go left and down the track. At the little branch go down and click at the end for a Life Trinket. Continue to the end and go up for a chest with a Holy Parchment. Return to the rock path. Go left and speak to the NPC for information.

Return right and go up to the junction, then go left. In the second niche under the lava flow is a chest with a Pink Petal Rain. Continue left and when you come to it, go up the path. Click on the bronze mound to get Garaog’s Present. Return it to him; quest complete (Q28).
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 pm

as usuall u were a big help - i found the package.
tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions