Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

the map to horizon island

the map to horizon island

Postby diklazam » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 pm

i know the map should be in ol' slainthe castle but the only box i could not open was deep in the center and jorden could not open it.
IS THIS THE MAP IN THE BOX? if so - which level jordan need to be?
if not - pls tell me where . i and tiered of going around/ tx :(

and another question about Omalu’s mum - how u open the cell door inthe thief's den ? what is the meaning of "thief's ecolyte"? i could not find translation to hebrew.
tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: the map to horizon island

Postby littlebro » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 pm

For the map to Horizon Island:
Spoiler: show
From the entrance go up. Use the bridge to go right. As you go up you will be ambushed at the pinch point. The chest has an Evening Star. Continue up; the chest has Power Armor. Continue left. The first two rooms below you have nothing; you will be ambushed at the pinch point just left of the ladder; the chest in the third room has the Horizon Island Map.

To open the gate to Omalu's mum, you need to use the item "Thief's Acolyte" [An acolyte is a devoted assistant, in this case, a devoted assistant to a thief]. You can get one in two possible ways. Either
Spoiler: show
In the palace in Ezalbalaz, go forward and up the second stairs to the left. Go into the room at the back. Click on the crack in the wall to reach a chest. If you can’t open it, it means your level is not high enough. Jordan needs to be at lv51 or 52 to open it. It contains a Thief’s Acolyte

Or
Complete the quest to find Jordana's pendant and she will give you one as a reward
littlebro
Ranger

Re: the map to horizon island

Postby diklazam » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

i am going to do it. tx and lot to thank u kisses +::heart +::heart
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions