Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Demon in the House of Wonder

Demon in the House of Wonder

Postby elske » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 am

Walking around now for several days and I can't find the demon in the House of Wonder. I have found the secret stairway, found the spot with the little spark, killed it and clicked on every tile there was on that spot. Searched every spot there is to explore in ground- and upper floor but I can not find the demon trickster. Frustration level has now risen a bit too high +::sos . Please, can you help me? Where is that demon????
By the way: Book of Legends is a lovely game to play!! Thank you for making again such a lovely game!
elske
Peasant

Re: Demon in the House of Wonder

Postby littlebro » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:54 am

Here is an extract from my notes. I've played several times now, and it's always worked. Don't omit any steps.

Spoiler: show
Click on the flame – it’s just a normal one. Select the Bromium Solution from the inventory. They use Clea’s potion which turns red; the demon still isn’t visible, you have to find it. Click on the middle tile on the left side to reveal a path. Heal up and save before crossing it. If you have the Slaughter Gauntlet equipped, then take it off; you do not under any circumstances want anything which hits a random enemy. Equip anything which protects from paralysis, poison or other status afflictions. When you get to the platform at the other end Dharma the demon of tricks appears.

Hope that is enough for you to continue.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 pm

By the way: Book of Legends is a lovely game to play!! Thank you for making again such a lovely game!

Thank you very much, and hope you find your way to the demon with the solution above. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby elske » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Thanks Littlebro! That was what I needed! So now on to the fight +::YAY ! Thanks for the tips!
elske
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Have fun against the demon! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions