Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hotel of Ascension

Re: Hotel of Ascension

Postby littlebro » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:01 pm

There are some characters you should have collected on your way to the Hotel of Ascension
Spoiler: show
Melvut the fox - Exelion, where you arrive on the continent
Barbara and Pacha the tiger - secret forest area
Tsen the hawk I - Seprentine Woods

Did you get these as well?
I think from something you said in an earlier post that you only have Clea and Zetta. Is that right? I assume you therefore have Jasmine.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby semcrae » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Yes, I have the 3 you mentioned. Could you narrow it down for me as to where to find Barbara? Thanks!
semcrae
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Okay, here is an extract from my notes. As you will see, to get her you need to collect a quest.

Spoiler: show
Dela Vermelha
59. The pot in the extreme NW corner has a Healing Potion. Go right to the inn. Speak to Dahlia to the left twice to get the quest to find a Zanderian fish (Q18). Speak to Dander on the right to collect the quest to find a rogue (Q17). Check the stone pillar outside the inn to the right for an Intelligence Trinket. Below there is the warehouse. Speak to Dobar who insists there’s nothing of value. Left and down is the save priest. To the right of there is the home of Alex’s parents. To the right again is the weapon and armour shop. To the left of the priest is Dieter; speak to him to get the sick chickens quest (Q16). In the house above there, check the left side of the stove for 126g., the table to the right has 164g. The pot outside the door on the right has a Hot Mushroom. The top right earth mound above the house has a Magic Trinket. Save and go back out the north exit.

60. Go sharp right and down into the v-shaped dip in the mountains to enter a secret forest area. Go up and slightly left. The left hand hole is ambushed with hornets. After the fight click it for a Speed Trinket. Go right, up and left. The other areas have nothing. At the next junction the path down has nothing. Go up and save. Click on the smoking fire and Barbara and you are ambushed. Use Jordon’s Horror of Memories, whoever has the Captain’s sword hits, Clea’s Bubble of Pain does a bit of damage but not a lot. If your fourth member has Cat-A-Strophe that can be back-up to Jordon, otherwise a hard hit. After the fight Barbara and Pacha join you. Return to Dander for quest complete (Q17).
littlebro
Ranger

Postby semcrae » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:16 am

Got her, and would NEVER have done so without your help - THANKS!
semcrae
Wanderer

Previous

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions