Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

House of Wonders secret room - what am I doing wrong?

House of Wonders secret room - what am I doing wrong?

Postby 9Mike » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 am

Hi everyone,
so after beating Dharma the first time, I accessed the room behind the grate in the west-most part of the dungeon (the one with 9 chests). However, no matter what I do, I can't find a way past that table in the middle! +::grrr
I've explored every pixel in this room a dozen times, but the chests are adjacent to the table, not letting me through. There doesn't seem to be a way around it to reach the waterfall thingy and the last 2 chests.
Am I missing something really simple? I'm beginning to get really frustrated +::biggrin +::surrender
9Mike
Peasant

Re: House of Wonders secret room - what am I doing wrong?

Postby 9Mike » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Picture:
9Mike
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. I do remember, however, that it is genuinely tricky. My memory is that the way through involves going up the right hand side, and then discovering that a tile that looked like it was blocking the way actually isn't. I know I definitely succeeded because in my notes I've listed the contents of all 9 chests, so it is possible.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby 9Mike » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm

littlebro wrote:I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. I do remember, however, that it is genuinely tricky. My memory is that the way through involves going up the right hand side, and then discovering that a tile that looked like it was blocking the way actually isn't. I know I definitely succeeded because in my notes I've listed the contents of all 9 chests, so it is possible.

Do you mean the candles on the right side? I tried that too, there are three tiles, the golden candlestick, empty hole and the black candlestick, none of them do anything for me, though +::Annoyed
9Mike
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:37 am

Don't think so. Unfortunately I don't have an old save file anywhere near this, so I can't check it out. But my vague (and I stress, it is vague) memory is that it was something like the table or another chest which surprisingly you could go behind.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions