Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

where is Yu? gone?

where is Yu? gone?

Postby flavie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 am

I've read we can recruit Yu, the guy at the House of Fear once I was back to Zenna, having killed the demon, and had to choose warriors. I've gone back to the House of Fear, he's gone!
Spoiler: show
he was well N at the 1st floor?
:(
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: where is Yu? gone?

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:33 am

I think the mistake was to go to Zenna first. You can get him after killing the demon, but before returning to Zenna. Just talk to him before you leave the House of Fear.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Ok, well is he much worthy or could I still do the game without him? I didn't miss Teksab. :)
I just have another savefile but I'm already back to Zenna. I hate to restart +::Annoyed I've played for 8h30.
I could restart skipping the house of thieves, browsing Izuka, take the beast quest and straight go to Zenna to win time in a way... once I get yu, I can explore Recife etc I was playing RPG Mode, should I play Casual?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Yu is very valuable, especially when you play in RPG mode. I wouldn't recommend missing him.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Sigh, ok so either I restart in Easy Mode, I go faster to Zander, and will explore back Recife etc after it. Having played a long time, things to go on easier would be nice.

Or nevermind I go on like this.

Other viewpoints of Yu's worth in playing? :)
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Well, whatever you do, you should save in different slots, then you'll just have to replay little parts if something doesn't go right.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions