Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can't find House of Fear

Can't find House of Fear

Postby Snowhite » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Sorry if this is too silly for words but I have been wondering around for 4 hours. Jordan is level 16. I have found a number of animals, the thief, and the guy with the basket on his head. I have explored everywhere in the first island that I can find (doesn't mean there isn't somewhere else to go but I can't find it). I have taken the horse to the place that is not Suul (can't remember the name) but I can't get to the House of Fear which I suspect is the first thing that I should have been able to do. What am I missing. Do please help. Much Thanks in advance

PS. I have also met a princess who insists on joining Jordan but I must leave behind the thief. What should I do here? Do I need the princess? Do I need the thief?

Edited to add that on my next walkthrough I finally found the way to the cave that takes me to the House of Fear AND I now know that I had to have the princess or i wouldn't have gotten to here.
Snowhite
Wanderer

Re: Can't find House of Fear

Postby xblaze25 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 am

Leaving the thief is better if you want more characters to help you....i killed of the thief anyway....the house of fear's entrance is INSIDE ZENNA btw......you have to travel to the east of the city from the item shop and then go down.

Hoping that it would help you.Enjoy 8) 8)

In order to become strong,there needs to be hatred,the more you hate,the more stronger you become.
xblaze25
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:42 am

xblaze25 wrote:...i killed of the thief anyway....

Don't know where you are in the game, but if you killed off Jasmine
Spoiler: show
Later on (hint: during a section where you have a split party) you can recruit another character, so make sure to speak to everyone. If you don't kill her off, that character says nothing to you.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby xblaze25 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 am

But i completed the game without her.......but i got a bad ending.....OK i would keep her in my replay game +::O_o +::O_o

In order to become strong,there needs to be hatred,the more you hate,the more stronger you become.
xblaze25
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:26 am

A "bad ending" in what way?
I believe the true happily ever after ending can only be achieved with Jasmine, and so far no one got it with another female character.
But the game is not just about the ending. You can replay it many times and always play with different characters. That's the great thing about this game.
If you keep Jasmine, you can't choose a school.
If you keep her but then send her away and stick with Melusine, you CAN choose a school.
And if you kill her, you can get what Littlebro said, so even murder pays off! +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby xblaze25 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 am

Jordan broke up with Melusine after 10 days or so.....this was my ending.....currently in Hotel of Ascension with Jasmine 8) 8) 8)

xblaze25
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Well, they had at least 10 years! So not tooooo bad! +::lol

Have fun with cutie pie Jasmine!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Snowhite » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 am

Thanks for writing back.

Isn't Zenna where the princess is guarding the door? If so, I wasn't able to continue without getting rid of the thief. I was unable to find a way in otherwise. I don't remember if I got an option to kill Jasmine or not.

Now have another problem: Killed the demon at the majestic but the quest log doesn't show that it was completed and I have no idea as to where to go next or what to do about Jordan' sickness????
Snowhite
Wanderer

Postby xblaze25 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:31 am

Jodan will be sick forever in this game.So you killed the demon and did not get quest complete...I think there is someone else who is experiencing this poblem....Indi has given a solution i think....killing of means just letting her go.....jasmine is not strong at all in my opinion +::Zzzz +::Zzzz +::Zzzz

xblaze25
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 am

When you enter Zenna and Melusine talks to you, you get can choose whether to follow her or turn her offer down. If you turn it down, she'll rush off and you keep Jasmine.

xblaze25 wrote:jasmine is not strong at all in my opinion +::Zzzz +::Zzzz +::Zzzz

Jasmine sure is a decent fighter and there's pretty good equipment for her. Melusine has good spells, but she's slow as a snail.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby xblaze25 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 am

I have never chosen a fighter on the basis of speed....as long as i hit a heavy blow speed doesnt matter :) :) +::Dance +::Dance ;) +::lol

xblaze25
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:05 am

Usually I'm like that too. But Melusine runs the risk of taking a lot of damage because of that. She has good spells, but her defense is not particularly good. And since she's so slow, everyone else will hit before her.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Usually I'm like that too. But Melusine runs the risk of taking a lot of damage because of that. She has good spells, but her defense is not particularly good. And since she's so slow, everyone else will hit before her.

There are a couple of pieces of equipment which counteract that. There is a helmet, Manticore Kanmuri, which means she has first strike. If she is equipped with e.g. The Captain's Sword, that makes her a very useful hitter. There is also another piece of gear which does the same for spells - though I tend to give that to Yu (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head), plus other gear which just ups her speed by 200+.

Long story short, with the right gear she is a very useful member of the team.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Oh yes, she sure is, but so is Jasmine! +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby xblaze25 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 am

Oooo!!!! I smell a brawl..... 8) 8) 8) +::music +::music

xblaze25
Wanderer

Next

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions