Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Book of Legends on Steam

Re: Book of Legends on Steam

Postby AuntIggy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:46 am

I guess I don't understand why if you already have the game why it matters if you get it through Steam as well. I have several games through them because it was by far less expensive but then if I want to play the game I have to go through Steam to do so. Actually I prefer not doing it that way. If I buy directly from the developer the game is on my computer, not at some site. I first bought Laxius Force through BFG and when I wanted to play it again and went to redownload it it was no longer being offered there. Finally they started offering it again and I was able to redownload it but for quite some time I lost that game and felt I had lost my money.
@Cassi - I guess sometimes when people post they don't necessarily want a discussion. They are just voicing their opinions and feelings or perhaps she was just wishing to communicate with the devp only. Perhaps this person didn't feel as though you were discussing (giving your point of view), but attacking and criticizing her point of view. Regardless you are both entitled to your points of view and neither should be questioned as they are your points and your feelings and both should be respected. :)
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: Book of Legends on Steam

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 am

AuntIggy wrote:I guess I don't understand why if you already have the game why it matters if you get it through Steam as well.

I think because the Steam version offers some new features. It's been said here that just the other day that Steam games all contain "achievements". I still don't understand 100% how that works, but I guess people like that.

AuntIggy wrote:Perhaps this person didn't feel as though you were discussing (giving your point of view), but attacking and criticizing her point of view.

I can be quite persistant at explaining my point of view, when I want people to understand it. And yes, sometimes it might sound to them as though I'm criticizing, even when I'm not. ;)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions