Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hemirahel and Bodken

Hemirahel and Bodken

Postby Snowhite » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi. I finally defeated the trickster and found the colyseum. Using combinations of all of my characters I can get to the end of the 5th battle but get beaten easily by Hemirahel. I can't imagine what else to try to beat him/it.

Edited to add that I did find something that worked finally.
Spoiler: show
Jordan's Filth spell)
I think that I have everyone in the party you can get except for Luis. Have Randolf and Loretta from the academy. Did eventually find a rope of pain for Teksab, by the way, but it was in the castle I got Nagam in.

I have found Baratas in the Cave of Solace but he didn't ask me to find his son. All he talks about is how green the cave is. I have obviously missed something. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance
Snowhite
Wanderer

Re: Hemirahel and Bodken

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Hm, don't remember if there was a trick about getting him to give you that quest.
Try and leave the cave, enter the other cave and leave again, then return to daddy. Maybe having been at both caves helps +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Re: Hemirahel and Bodken + code for castle

Postby Snowhite » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 am

Thank you for writing back, I eventually got the quest and found Bokden and even found the Lost Continent.

The fisherman that takes me to the lost continent hasn't give me a code for the castle. Am I in the right place?
Snowhite
Wanderer

Re: Hemirahel and Bodken + code for castle

Postby littlebro » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 am

Snowhite wrote:
The fisherman that takes me to the lost continent hasn't give me a code for the castle. Am I in the right place?

I've answered this in your other thread.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions