Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quests Help

Quests Help

Postby ecko999 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Q2: At what point in the game will the ice cream seller make the ice cream without the berries? I been talking to him every time I defeated a demon.

Q22: Where exactly is Crystal? I went to the upper right area of Nivkaden and I was in the forest where that one lady can bring you to different locations. I did not see Crystal in here.

Orbs. When exchanging orbs with the monk in the Temple of Shakah. Which 2 did you guys give him?

Zetta. How do I give ice cream (Joy of Spring) to Zetta? Zara was suggesting we give her ice cream to help her cheer up, but she won't take it?
ecko999
Peasant

Re: Quests Help

Postby Tomas » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Q22: According to this topic http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=7507

Q22 Crystal, Nivkaden. Find the ghost
Solution:
Spoiler: show
Go to a secret forest in upper right part of the map on Ghost Island and you find her! You need to talk again to Crystal later in the game to get a reward
Tomas
Ranger

Postby ecko999 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Tomas wrote:Q22: According to this topic http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=7507

Q22 Crystal, Nivkaden. Find the ghost
Solution:
Spoiler: show
Go to a secret forest in upper right part of the map on Ghost Island and you find her! You need to talk again to Crystal later in the game to get a reward

Yes, I already saw that. Did not see her.
ecko999
Peasant

Postby anu rulz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 am

where exactly are reika and jardel in izuka??am just starting the game, reached izuka the first time, and as far as i tihnk, spoke to all NPCs..but dnt remember talking to either of these characters to get their quests.. +:oops:
anu rulz
Bard

Postby anu rulz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:44 am

anu rulz wrote:where exactly are reika and jardel in izuka??am just starting the game, reached izuka the first time, and as far as i tihnk, spoke to all NPCs..but dnt remember talking to either of these characters to get their quests.. +:oops:

ok got reika..in the rich fellow's house above the shops..and jardel is supposed to come later..can anyone tell me if he appears at the basement of the house surrounded by logs? coz jordan rt now says at the dead end of the basement tht he hears scratching but cannot go in..nothing happened when i tried with hans in the party, coz he is the tiniest thing i have currently..has this secret been solved??
anu rulz
Bard

Postby littlebro » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:31 am

You will find Jardel outside the house with the posts. Go back there after the House of Fear and before going to Zander.

You need a creature much later in the game. The raccoon, if I remember correctly.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby anu rulz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:09 am

thanx littlebro..ur a great help as always..ur walkthrough for LF3 was beyond awesome..will u by chance be making one for TBOL? considering tht u probably know most secrets of the game?? ;)
anu rulz
Bard

Postby littlebro » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm

I did think about doing it, (in fact it is fully written) but then held back, because I realised that if I issued my walkthrough, then sales for the Strategy Guide would fall off a cliff. It can't be easy making a decent living out of making games, and so selling the Guides is a way of helping to make a profit. As I want to support Indy, I decided not to undermine those sales.

Edit
Thanks, by the way, for your kind words about the LF3 walkthrough. That was a lot of work!!!!
littlebro
Ranger

Postby anu rulz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 pm

am so sorry for the late reply..came on the forum today itself after a long time..i think its very sweet of u to take the sale of the guide into ur consideration.. +::Thumbup
anu rulz
Bard

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions