Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asteria

Asteria

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:14 pm

ASTERIA (VALIANT: RESURRECTION)

$19.99

Image Image

This game is a collaboration between Amaranth Games (of Aveyond fame) and Lone Wolf.

SUMMARY:

What would you do to bring back the one you love?
He found his princess, his true love. And then he lost her to death. He did not give up. He fought the great dragon and won. Now the dragon must take him to Asteria, a place of magic, lore, and gods. With the right help, he hopes to restore the life of his true love.

Travel with Argo, our hero, and the great dragon Golagros. Defy gods, swim with mermaids, dance with ice elementals, and tame the sky, but beware of the Judges. They are watching.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Asteria

Postby johnboy412000 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Good Game now the bugs have been ironed out.Id recommend giving it a go.Well worth the $19.99 It took me 19 hours to finish it.Theres no walkthrough as yet but i managed without one. +::clap +::YAY :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:53 pm

I can't download this game as my anti-virus program deletes it for having a Trojan-PSW.Win32.Ruftar.bbel attached to it.
I've had problems with games from Amaranth recently - the same thing happened with Edolie.
Is there any way that I can get a version without this problem?
Thanks
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Yes, send an email of complaint to your anti-virus, as it is possible (likely, even) that it's a false positive.
Anti-viruses are a nightmare to developers because of their incompetence (not saying here this is the case as I have no idea, but statistically they flag incorrectly an AWFUL lot of games - SHAME on them).
Yes, in case anybody wondered, I strongly dislike anti-virus companies. +::Annoyed +::Annoyed +::Annoyed
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:12 am

feyone2 wrote:I can't download this game as my anti-virus program deletes it for having a Trojan-PSW.Win32.Ruftar.bbel attached to it.
I've had problems with games from Amaranth recently - the same thing happened with Edolie.
Is there any way that I can get a version without this problem?
Thanks

Had the same problem so I turned off my anti-virus while playing the game- Del was getting in touch with anti-virus companies to try to prevent this occuring
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby feyone2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:47 am

Thanks for that Briony but my anti-virus is so quick I don't even get to open the game before it quarantines it! +::grrr
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:51 am

Theres a topic about the Antivirus problem on the Amaranth website

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb ... &forum=102

Hope that helps and you can get to play the game cos it is a good game.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby flaxin1 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:44 pm

First off, I like this game. Second, without a walkthrough I won't be buying this for 19.99. I believe I'll be stuck as
soon as I buy it, without a walkthrough. I'll be watching for a walkthrough, then I'll pay for it.

Thanks,
and have fun everyone that can do it without a walkthrough!

:)
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby houston » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:53 pm

I like the game (wish they would walk faster though!) but am stuck on a sidequest in Frostkeep - hide and seek - found Diana but cannot find Yuki - anyone been able to find him?

Thanks!
houston
Wanderer

Postby briony » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:26 am

flaxin1 wrote:First off, I like this game. Second, without a walkthrough I won't be buying this for 19.99. I believe I'll be stuck as
soon as I buy it, without a walkthrough. I'll be watching for a walkthrough, then I'll pay for it.

Thanks,

You really do not need a walkthrough for this game - hints are given in the quests and it is a great game

Houston - Yuki can be found in a group of trees on a small cliff to the side above where the sword gets updated - he is well hidden so click on all the trees there - hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 am

Dont need a walkthrough the game is pretty straight forward.You just have to keep checking your quest book and take note of who is where and what they want.Its the first game that i have made it through completely without a walkthrough or guide. +::clap +::Dance :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 am

houston wrote:I like the game (wish they would walk faster though!) but am stuck on a sidequest in Frostkeep - hide and seek - found Diana but cannot find Yuki - anyone been able to find him?

Thanks!

I didnt get that quest for some unknown reason i never picked it up.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:30 am

flaxin1 wrote:First off, I like this game. Second, without a walkthrough I won't be buying this for 19.99. I believe I'll be stuck as

Thanks,

I thought the same way Flaxin but i stuck to my guns and made it through.Its well worth the $19.99
Have you tried the new game Yet ? Stargazer new on Amaranth
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby slimmmeiske2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 pm

houston wrote:I like the game (wish they would walk faster though!) but am stuck on a sidequest in Frostkeep - hide and seek - found Diana but cannot find Yuki - anyone been able to find him?

Thanks!

He should be hiding south of the well, behind the trees. If you can't find him, you can always "cheat" by using your mouse to hover over him.
slimmmeiske2
Bard

Postby jincyk » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Every time I try to download I get a "page not found" Aveyond page. When I navigate to the "download" on that site, it takes me back to the same page. ???
jincyk
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers