Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Clearing list of recent participants in coliseum

Clearing list of recent participants in coliseum

Postby asugomez » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Im trying to get the "Colyseum" achievement, but i cannot participate in more tournaments because it says "you cannot participate again so soon after you have already won". What do I have to do to make the time pass enough to be able to participate again?

When I look at the list of recent participants I see it includes some characters likes Barbara with whom I played the tournament previously and lost. However I cannot choose them to try again.

I've done all the quest except the final battle.
asugomez
Peasant

Re: Clearing list of recent participants in coliseum

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 am

Then you can't have them participate again. What resets the Coliseum so you can revisit is killing a demon. In other words, you'd have to start pretty early in the game to get characters through the Coliseum if you want them to participate again, because due to the storyline (with party split and stuff) you can't visit there after EVERY demon you kill.

What does it take to get that achievement?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby asugomez » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:07 pm

thx for the reply. Seems ill have to get the achievement in a new playthrough :( . I need to win 10 times in the colisieum, but I've killed all demons except the last one and I can't participate again because all my characters are in the list of recent participants
asugomez
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

10 wins is possible at the end of the game though. Your characters should be leveled well enough at that point to put them through the regular fights in pairs. And the animal fights are always 1 fighter and two animals. That way 10 wins is absolutely doable.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby asugomez » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:27 pm

The problem is that if you make one try and lose, you can't try again with those same participants. I tried with some and lost, so I can't try again because I don't have any more demons to clear the list of recent participants. I overwrote my savegame prior to the defeat.
asugomez
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:08 am

Oh. Well, I never accept a defeat. I will save before the fight and if I lose I'll just reload.

Well, TBOL has so much replay value as you can play with various teams, so on your next playthrough you'll certainly get that achievement!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions