Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ending (spoiler)

Re: ending (spoiler)

Postby Indinera » Sun May 03, 2015 2:00 pm

mbf_av wrote:no you're not stupid lol. but i also did not get the picture or anything...it played a short cutscene at the end where the two argued about taking a trip to wittaland, then it said what i said in the earlier posts. (also, if it's of any importance, i was working for the Steam "Life achievement" with her also, and it did not pop up.)

Life achievement only works with Jasmine :) +::Dance
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun May 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:I don't remember exactly, but isn't there also an ending where the do NOT marry? There's a little bell ringing in my head saying I also got a different ending for the two of them once that didn't include marriage. Not 100% sure though.

No matter how hot she is, she'd get on my nerves way too much! :razz:

There should be lesser outcomes, yup, so probably a few of them where they stay together for a shorter time.

She's hot cuz she's got nice curves +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun May 03, 2015 2:02 pm

mbf_av wrote:yeah, that sounds like the ending i got. there definitely was no marriage... i was just prodding to see if anyone remembered specifically what they did, but no worries. i was going to play again with her anyway to choose another zenna school. maybe this time i wont take alex since that seemed to bug her....

It does bug her!
Have fun with your new playthrough ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun May 03, 2015 2:50 pm

mbf_av wrote:maybe this time i wont take alex since that seemed to bug her....

You don't have to ditch Alex! She's a great asset and you can get the better ending with Melusin anyway. Just show your affection towards Melusine whenever possible but ignore Alex and any other girl. No kissing, no giving flowers and things like that. So Melusine can't get jealous.

Indinera wrote:She's hot cuz she's got nice curves

And as long as she meets those requirements she doesn't have to be nice ... :razz:
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sun May 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Better if she is nice but I merely said she is hot and being hot doesn't require being nice :razz: :razz:

You don't have to ditch Alex! She's a great asset and you can get the better ending with Melusin anyway. Just show your affection towards Melusine whenever possible but ignore Alex and any other girl. No kissing, no giving flowers and things like that. So Melusine can't get jealous.

Smart +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions