Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

TBOL - Getting Back & Forth by Boat

TBOL - Getting Back & Forth by Boat

Postby GO-Rikki » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 pm

I went back to the Moondrop Forest and picked up the chicken ... and purchased the Captain's Sword ... and NOW I cannot get back to Exelion to continue with pursuing Alex and get that darn fox. I have asked and asked the lady in charge of issuing the boats and she just tells me that she is in charge of the boats. (I also completed the Majestic Hotel since I was strong enough)

Something is askew ... can you advise me? I believe I am in the Fort Zenna (where all the boats are)

Thanx again for your assistance ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: TBOL - Getting Back & Forth by Boat

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Can you please send me your savefile?
aldorlea@googlemail.com
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GO-Rikki » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:54 pm

How do I send you my "savefile" (I mean I know that it is the 14th save in the game that I am currently playing) indie?

Sorry ... but my computer knowledge is sadly lacking and hence, I do not know how to send you the 14th save ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Go to this directory in your computer:

-Vista/Seven user:
C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Roaming\TheBookofLegends_Saves
-XP user:
C:\Documents and Settings\[your name]\Application Data\TheBookofLegends_Saves

It should be the "Save14.rxdata" file there. Send it to that address. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GO-Rikki » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Thank you (loof) for your quick response to my plea for help; however, my computer has
WINDOWS 10 ... and therefore, the information that you sent me is not the same.

However, I did the following:

I have a service called "LogMeIn123.com" which IS A PAY SERVICE ... and I contacted them, at which time a technician assisted me completely by locating the 14th file in my TBOL game; he then made a copy of the 14th save; and he then sent a copy of the 14th save of TBOL to Indie at the address provided by Indinera himself.

To make a long story short, the problem of sending my 14th save of TBOL was resolved completely by LogMeIn123.com and Indie should have the information that he requested. Hopefully, at his earliest possible convenience, Indie, will in turn, work his "magic" on my file ... and then send it back to me. I am hoping that Indie sends me something I can merely "click" on and not have to go through this entire process again.

THANK YOU ALL for helping me ... I really appreciate it.

P.S. I think it would be a great idea to offer a special "HELP" page for people that need to send a savefile to Indie when he requests a customer (me) to do so and they simply do not know how to comply with this request. I am just so happy that I will be able to pick up where I left off when Indie sends me his "gift" . GOD BLESS you both
and hugs and kisses to anyone else who assisted in this matter
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 pm

I'm glad I could help, even though I basically did nothing. And normally there were a few topics each game's forum, but now they aren't updated with Windows 10. I'll try to get the topic's original author to do something about it. Enjoy the game! :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to The Book of Legends - Help and Questions