Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse

Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:15 am

WANDA - A BEAUTIFUL APOCALYPSE

$7.99 only!!!

Image Image

This is a new game (and beautiful indeed) game by Kodots Game.

SUMMARY:

Wanda is a short and simple story about two lonely robots in a desolate, ruined world. Unlike many other ‘end-of-the-world’ games, Wanda is not about a tale of desperate survival but about finding companionship, love and hope in a wasteland.

Wanda is a story-focused game but completely free of comprehensible dialogue. The entire story is told through the subtle interactions between the two robots and the environment itself in a “show, don't tell" style. Experience a whole new perspective of a post apocalyptic world through art-style reminiscent of a children’s book and delightful soundtracks.

FEATURES:

- Show ; Don't tell style of Narrative
- Hand drawn graphic reminiscent of a child's book
- Atmospheric Original Sound Tracks
- Enjoyable and Brain-teasing puzzles

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New Game: Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse

Postby Valdy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 am

I tried downloading the game, and unfortunately, it was MediaFire which, when I clicked on the Download button, brought up an attack "fake browser update" something something it said, which my Norton stopped before it could do damage.

I usually only ever download games that have the "aldorlea" extention in the link, but decided to give MediaFire a go, but after that block of the attack, I will not do that again.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:42 am

Yeah, this link:
http://aldorlea.com/Games/

Sadly I've no control on where other devs upload their games... I don't like Mediafire either, it's messy, full of junk, crap ads, it opens shitty pop ups like it's 2001 all over again... *sighs*
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kodots » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Vald wrote:I tried downloading the game, and unfortunately, it was MediaFire which, when I clicked on the Download button, brought up an attack "fake browser update" something something it said, which my Norton stopped before it could do damage.

I usually only ever download games that have the "aldorlea" extention in the link, but decided to give MediaFire a go, but after that block of the attack, I will not do that again.

I have reupload the game on Google Drive. Sorry for the inconvenience :( . The game is virus free, I totally vouch for it. By the way, I'm the developer of Wanda.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask me. I'll sort them out with the best of my ability. :)
Upcoming Projects
DarkEnd : The Vault of Avalon (Expansion):
http://www.indiedb.com/games/darkend
Vision Spire Infini (upcoming game):
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7648-vision-spire-infini-updated-demo-available/
Kodots
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Thanks very much for adding a link to a different download site, Kodots. I was able to download the game without problems.

This is a very cute game, although it seems more of an interactive film, where I watch a lot and do a few things in between. Unfortunately, I have no patience for puzzles and have a lot of problems with those that require me to push stones out of the way (made it after many attempts), and especially don't like to play games that won't let me skip the puzzles, because if I can't do a puzzle, I am stuck. Therefore I will have to pass on this game. But I love that little guy. Really nicely done. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby darkange » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:39 pm

@Vald I finally find another person that hates puzzles like me .... I don't know why but a lot of people just love the stupid puzzles. I don't see them as having to use your brain .... a puzzle is like a riddle .... you either get it because you are naturally good at it or you don't . I hate riddles too.

I rather use my brain to plan advanced strategies and think carefully in fights then figure out puzzles.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kodots » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Vald wrote:Thanks very much for adding a link to a different download site, Kodots. I was able to download the game without problems.

This is a very cute game, although it seems more of an interactive film, where I watch a lot and do a few things in between. Unfortunately, I have no patience for puzzles and have a lot of problems with those that require me to push stones out of the way (made it after many attempts), and especially don't like to play games that won't let me skip the puzzles, because if I can't do a puzzle, I am stuck. Therefore I will have to pass on this game. But I love that little guy. Really nicely done. :)

Oh, you can skip the later puzzles after 3 failed attempts. Only the first two puzzles are unskippable.

In case you need a guide, one person wrote a complete walk-through for Wanda.
You can check out his guide from here : Wanda Complete Guide

The guide even translated the robotic language the bots are using. Do have a look!
Upcoming Projects
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7648-vision-spire-infini-updated-demo-available/
Kodots
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Oh, that's very good news, Kodots. And I already passed the first 2 puzzles. :) Thanks very much for that info. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Kodots » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Vald wrote:Oh, that's very good news, Kodots. And I already passed the first 2 puzzles. :) Thanks very much for that info. +::Thumbup

If you have any question about the game, please feel free to ask! I check this forum from time to time!
Upcoming Projects
Kodots
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers