Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: Heroes of the Seasons

New RPG: Heroes of the Seasons

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:03 am

HEROES OF THE SEASONS

$9.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Starmage, already behind Rave Heart, and it comes with a small free guide:
https://www.aldorlea.org/Guides/Heroes- ... -Guide.zip

SUMMARY:

Set in the Year 242 A.R. (Arcane Renaissance) in the World of Vyen. Mayor Nelly of Utania Village has started decorating everything with Christmas lights and pretty stars. She had everyone in the village prepare delicious meals and treats for the holidays, and they planned on celebrating Christmas Eve together as a whole village. But one day, the biggest Christmas hater of them all, Frinch, the Goblin King, threatened Utania Village that he would ruin Christmas and destroy everything. We must protect the holidays at all costs! Thankfully, Mayor Nelly found Mercenaries willing to lend their aid in protecting Christmas and preserving the holiday spirit. Help Mayor Nelly and her friends by forming your Heroes of Christmas to fight King Frinch's army!

But wait, how are we sure that King Frinch is the only adversary to the holidays? What if a certain Lovecraftian lord is yearning to end the festivities? Or a jealous demoness with burning desires to destroy the Goddess' festive creation? Or a mere simpleton who's more than meets the eye, pulling the strings? We will never know unless we fight all of the haters.

FEATURES:

* Fast-Paced Turn Based Battles
* Home decoration
* Fight Challenging Mobs and Bosses as you progress
* Replayability
* Customizable party combinations and gears
* Unlockables
* Fun Character interactions
* Christmas Spirit is everywhere!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Heroes of the Seasons

Postby Starmage » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:37 am

Thanks so much for the opportunity once again, Aldorlea Games! ^^

Hello everyone! Developer here! Also the one who brought you the sci-fi RPG Rave Heart a few years back!

I hope you all enjoy this new game "Heroes of the Seasons", a Christmas-themed boss-rush turn-based RPG I have for you guys! ^^ <3

Please feel free to ask me any questions or help on this thread with regards to your experience with the game. :D

Have a great day!
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby Moz » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:44 pm

Starmage wrote:Thanks so much for the opportunity once again, Aldorlea Games! ^^

Hello everyone! Developer here! Also the one who brought you the sci-fi RPG Rave Heart a few years back!

I hope you all enjoy this new game "Heroes of the Seasons", a Christmas-themed boss-rush turn-based RPG I have for you guys! ^^ <3

Please feel free to ask me any questions or help on this thread with regards to your experience with the game. :D

Have a great day!

Hey Starmage! Congratulations on the launch of the game at Aldorlea Games! :D I'm very happy to have contributed to this game with a character and a original boss theme. I hope you enjoy it ^^

The game is challenging, you have to choose well the mercenaries for each challenge. Highly recommended +::YAY
Moz
Peasant

Postby Starmage » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Moz wrote:Hey Starmage! Congratulations on the launch of the game at Aldorlea Games! :D I'm very happy to have contributed to this game with a character and a original boss theme. I hope you enjoy it ^^

The game is challenging, you have to choose well the mercenaries for each challenge. Highly recommended +::YAY

Hello Moz! So nice seeing you here! <3 ^_^ Thank you so much for the support! And yes, it is so awesome that we are able to include your game's really cool character "Yvaine" as a cameo boss for this game along with her theme! Truly an honor indeed! ^_^ :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby Moz » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:13 pm

Starmage wrote:Hello Moz! So nice seeing you here! <3 ^_^ Thank you so much for the support! And yes, it is so awesome that we are able to include your game's really cool character "Yvaine" as a cameo boss for this game along with her theme! Truly an honor indeed! ^_^ :D

Oh, the honor is mine ^^

Fun fact: Yvaine already existed in the 3DS version, you know so she's a character from the original game with the look of the remake. A pity that the RPG Maker FES servers have closed and therefore my game has disappeared. But well, now that I'm doing the remake on Windows hehe

Good luck! I hope Aldorlea Games users will enjoy Heroes of the Season :)
Last edited by Moz on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moz
Peasant

Postby Starmage » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:16 pm

Ohhh nice! So Yvaine is indeed a legendary character way back your old FES version! Well, I'm looking forward to that remake Moz! ^_^

And thanks so much again for the support! I am hoping players here may also enjoy Heroes of the Seasons. ^^ <3
Starmage
Wanderer

Return to Aldorlea Fanarts and Fanfictions