Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Oh Ciera~

Re: Oh Ciera~

Postby Riki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

@Indi - Thank you so much! :D I do plan on coloring it, but some of my layers merged and didn't want to play nice so it'll take longer than I originally planned. :o

@DragoonHP - You flatter me so~ = u= b

@Kylie - You do stalk me... it's somewhat creepy. xD
Once everyone was seated again, the mystical iron appeared in tribute to the mushroom king, dancing around underneath the quarter moon which was shimmering greatly in anticipation for the great Prussian dance party that was to commence right after the Hungarians found a way to cook popcorn with their brainpower.
Riki
Wanderer

Postby Kylie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Riki wrote:@Indi - Thank you so much! :D I do plan on coloring it, but some of my layers merged and didn't want to play nice so it'll take longer than I originally planned. :o

@DragoonHP - You flatter me so~ = u= b

@Kylie - You do stalk me... it's somewhat creepy. xD

OOH. So it's being nasty, huh? GAUSSIAN BLUR IT INTO SUBMISSION. THEN UNDO ALL THE BLURRING. lol jk

I do... I love stalking you! *Checks dA again.* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!1 +::wizard +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

I am not a creepy stalker, unlike my sister. *angelic music plays*
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Riki » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 pm

<3Benoit wrote:I am not a creepy stalker, unlike my sister. *angelic music plays*

Don't try to kid yourself with the angelic music, hun. xD I KNOW OF YOUR STALKING WAYS.
Once everyone was seated again, the mystical iron appeared in tribute to the mushroom king, dancing around underneath the quarter moon which was shimmering greatly in anticipation for the great Prussian dance party that was to commence right after the Hungarians found a way to cook popcorn with their brainpower.
Riki
Wanderer

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm

I'M INNOCENT! REALLY!
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Riki » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

<3Benoit wrote:I'M INNOCENT! REALLY!

THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT US TO THINK.
Riki
Wanderer

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

So far I've fooled everyone.

SO SHUT UP.

+::biggrin
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 pm

The drawing is very pretty!^^
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Gin, have you played MM? If you haven't, you should.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

<3Benoit wrote:Gin, have you played MM? If you haven't, you should.

Im already making a "biggggg" list of games I wanna play when I finish mine(if I finish it before I hit 100 years +::cry )
Indi told me to play LF 2(because I like romance +:oops: ) so i was going to go with that first!^^
But then Cass told me to play first LF1, and I guess she´s right because if its a sequel, I should play the first one first!^^'
But then they also told me to play Sylia because it has many pets(and i love pets).So the list starts with LF, then LF2 and then sylia...and then MM^^(I will eventually play them all +::lol )
Does MM have romance? +:oops:
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Umm.... Hmm... not REALLY, but kinda.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 am

MM DOES have romance. Not really in the first one, though.
And the romance isn't really anything serious yet. But you kind of agree with that, because once you are really into the game, you feel tense like the characters. So romance isn't really thought about much because they are so focused on what their task is. But, yes, there is some romance. There will hopefully be more in MM5. One of the characters in MM is a flirt. xD AND HE IS MINE. JACK IS MINE. +::biggrin But there isn't anything like kissing like there is in 3 Stars.
But I definitely recommend you play MM. I think you'd like it a lot. Most women who play it like it... +::biggrin
AND THERE ARE HOT GUYS IN IT. But Jack is unavailable, because I CLAIM HIM. +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Gin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 am

Kylie wrote:MM DOES have romance. Not really in the first one, though.
And the romance isn't really anything serious yet. But you kind of agree with that, because once you are really into the game, you feel tense like the characters. So romance isn't really thought about much because they are so focused on what their task is. But, yes, there is some romance. There will hopefully be more in MM5. One of the characters in MM is a flirt. xD AND HE IS MINE. JACK IS MINE. +::biggrin But there isn't anything like kissing like there is in 3 Stars.
But I definitely recommend you play MM. I think you'd like it a lot. Most women who play it like it... +::biggrin
AND THERE ARE HOT GUYS IN IT. But Jack is unavailable, because I CLAIM HIM. +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart

+::O_o I didnt see the kiss in 3 stars!!! +::cry In which part is it?! I was so carefull not to miss anything... +::surrender
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 am

Spoiler: show
When Random declares his love for Sarah in the Hall of Madness.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Kylie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

Ehehe, I thought you had mentioned
Spoiler: show
Random kissing Sarah!

On second thought about Millennium, play it. PLAY IT NOW.

I always want my friends to play it. And you are too cool NOT to play it. PLAY IT. PLAY IT. PLAY IT!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE????? +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Aldorlea Fanarts and Fanfictions