Soooo who did you pick and why? :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine or Melusine?

Postby feyone2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 am

I picked Melusine as that was the advice in the guide for the 1st time through and you get in the castle etc.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 am

feyone2 wrote:I picked Melusine as that was the advice in the guide for the 1st time through and you get in the castle etc.

and did you follow the guide for the school too?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 am

I chose Jasmine because .... well, she was there first and Melusine doesn't have the right to claim such decisions!
Moreover, when I unequipped her before talking to Melusine she asked me what I was doing. I felt so sorry for her! She was too cute to be sent away.
Spoiler: show
But next time I'll have to I'm afraid!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby feyone2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 am

Yes, I took Lorette and Randolf....... though maybe I should have decided otherwise!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:08 am

feyone2 wrote:Yes, I took Lorette and Randolf....... though maybe I should have decided otherwise!

why is that?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby feyone2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

Lorette seems quite strong but Randolf no as much and I don't have a lot of good equipment for him. I tend to run with the story line and want to advance that quickly and am not so good at fighting over & over to level up & gain gold.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:16 am

I absolutely love Jasmine and her cheeky comments. And although I haven't finished TBOL yet, I won't be surprised if she will be my favorite character in the end.
So to answer the question - I picked Jasmine and I cannot even imagine to pick Melusine, princess or not...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 am

I originally chose Jasmine, but when I saw that I was thrown out of the castle, I re-loaded (fortunately I'd done a Jordan save on the world map before entering the city) and went for Melusine. When I saw her spells and stats plus being able to wander around the castle, I decided to go with that.

As for the choice of school, I almost chose Zetta and Zara, but then decided that I didn't want 2 fighters, so chose Randolph and Lorette so that I'd have a fighter and a magician. Give Randolph a Captain's Sword and he seems fairly useful, but not that impressive. I'm happy with my choice of Lorette .
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Madmar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 am

I chose Melusine. Tried Jasmine and was denied access to the castle so I switched. Melusine can be annoying at times but she is a decent fighter and has some good spells. Took Lorette and Randolf as the guide suggested. Haven't regretted it yet. Randolf is fairly strong and Lorette gains some pretty awesome spells but has low HP.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Woofgang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

I also chose Lorette and Randolf, and now I am glad I did. There is a GREAT weapon for him when you get to the last part of the game. He is now my strongest along with Barbara and the basket head guy, can't remember his name.
Woofgang
Bard

Postby Enso » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

feyone2 wrote:Lorette seems quite strong but Randolf no as much and I don't have a lot of good equipment for him. I tend to run with the story line and want to advance that quickly and am not so good at fighting over & over to level up & gain gold.

If you give him a Captain's Sword and the Slaughterer Gauntlet you may change your mind about him! ;)
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 am

Still taking my time and playing, but I chose Jasmine +::biggrin cheeky little one +::biggrin Enjoy the razzing Jordon does and Zetta with the Captain Sword or that Sabre, with or without the gaunlet has stepped up to the plate! +::YAY She started out weak but the equipment has made a tremendous difference. Clea....still has a ways to go +::cry even if she has more levels than Hans....he still hits harder +::lol +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 am

Well, for Clea there should be some books as a weapon. I bet she'd be awesome when throwing them! +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:37 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Well, for Clea there should be some books as a weapon. I bet she'd be awesome when throwing them! +::lol

which book are you talking about?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Book of Legends - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)