Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Your perfect 4

Re: Your perfect 4

Postby nikka_13 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 am

hahaha.. oh sorry.. i think what i meant is.. for the last part of my first gameplay.. i didn't use Jordan.. because Cassandra used him against us.. so i quickly loaded my saved game then leveled up my second favorite group.. hehehe,.. so sorry.. :) +::heart
Beauty of face or beauty of soul??
Why choose when you can have both.. right?? :)
♫♪ ♥
nikka_13
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 am

It's OK, this is a strategic move after all. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rulezz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 pm

My favourite party was hans alone, I got the most kills with him, got him to level 99 - wanted to make him be on top of food chain(even fed him all my perma boosts XD)
Took quite long for him to surprass barbara's kills but I managed XD

But if we are talking about the most overpowered team - then it's zetta(x5 hits skill with legendary assassin sabre), princess lo(x5 hits skill with some huge dmg mace like weapon), anyone with mortel/slaughter(I used barbara, since she was highest lvl and was a decent tank, unlike some other chars), anyone with heart seeker(I used zara, since she has tornado strike 4, which is also a decent AOE for the times you have 6+ opponents, but alex is pretty good too, probably even better, but used her in other battle)

basically zetta + lo x5 skill, barbara targeting the cassandra with mortel, zara/alex using aoe skill(alex the flame lvl 3, zara the tornado lvl 4) and you got a 1 turn win against final boss XD
rulezz
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:08 pm

you can be invincible with luis and nagam too
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rulezz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Had both luis and nagam at lvl 99 too XD

Luis can replace zara/alex in my OP party if it's for the AOE, he has very decent spells. But he overestimates himself..
Zetta is way too OP after developed compared to anything + she can wield legendary assassins saber.. 5x hits of that is quite crazy.
Princess Lo is a human/male version of luis IMO, proud of her strength, but she is not overestimating herself, she is the strongest, if you consider that she not only has x5 attack, but also amazing spells.

Nagam... I will quote:
Jordan: 'most valuable asset in party after hans'
Nagam: 'whoever that hans guy is, he will have to step up his title'

Not realy accurate, but I guess you can remember the dialogue, lol XD
And that is basically true, he turns out to be stronger than my dear hans... but 1 attack, lowest speed.. and attack isn't much stronger than 1 attack of zetta and she can do x5(I used nagam big time, but then gave up, I thought he would get some good spells too, he is a magic aligned guardian after all and he blamed me for only killing like 15 with his spells and 500+ brute forcedly lol)
You can put slaughterer gauntlet on him, but it's not any different than mortel + gauntlet.. the only way I see a use of him - if you don't do any side stuff, but found the slaughterer gauntlet.. then it's worth equipping gauntlet on him.

Also: single target spells seemed realy low dmg, my favourite melusine in the end had a very weak physical attack and the only useful spells were the lvl 2 AOE, level 3 single target was only a bit more powerful(1k dmg with maximum intelligence I could get) D:
rulezz
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

i dont remember so well the game anymore but i used to love playing with nagam. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Book of Legends - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)