Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Endings

Re: Endings

Postby Aggeliki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 am

to kronos:i don't think you can save the rose..you can only get it after getting Alex so that it can raise the affection points if you give it to her.I did miss that rose(thank you sivylla for the location) but i think it wouldn't be much of a change in the ending with Alex +:::|
to Cassiopeia: i agree with you on Tamara's comment about Jasmine..the other girls try hard but they eventually break up due to boredom usually.As for Clea, i remember reading somewhere (possibly Enso's forum) that Jordan got bored of Clea's lifestyle in the end, so i didn't bother to play her
to Indy:the game is great and still has some secrets to discover so when i get a good rest +::biggrin i will be back searching..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby kronos44 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 am

sorry i was thinking of something different... ive rethought and i think it might be in the last dungeon, its just a chest with a present to give to any of the girls, (it raises affection for one) and im certain that you can get a pic for all the girls, there just has to be more than getting the most affection points, i think melusines requirement is keeping affection between two values (say having affection at 5 gives the ending, where 4 and 6 do not) alex might be similar, but seeing as most of her events are optional, maybe just finding all those events are the key (so far there is the first kiss, the rose, going to her stage probably raises affection, doing the burat quest would if you pick the right choice.) missing even one (which we might not even know about yet) could be the key to getting her ending. for clea, if jordan got bored of her, then raise his intelligence, it might be that hes too dumb for her... has anyone found samaritino after clea joins? (he dissapears after you get clea, then somehow reappears at the end of the game...) he might provide a clue.

who really knows? just because the jassie ending is all we have found so far doesnt mean its the only ending.
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Aggeliki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 pm

i agree about clea and jordan lol!as for the other girls i think that attraction points just make the time they spend in a relationship with jordan shorter or longer.I don't think they actually get to marry him, exept jasmine..
the present you mentioned where is it?i havent clicked over the whole lost continent yet, i may have missed it.. +::Dunno
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby D_A » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 am

I'm going to assume that the endings differ depending on how much attraction points you have for each girl? And maybe some bad endings? Not there yet, but I love me spoilers...

So. About the faces that I assume shows up at the end credits. I'm not sure if anyone brought it up already, but... Does anyone else notice that most, if not all of the graphics are just taken from the Samurai Expansion pack for RMVX? Basket-less Teksab should be somewhere among them.

And pardon me for being a party pooper +::music
D_A
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am

Yeah, I noticed. But as it was all very well used fitting each characters personality and way, I didn't mind. It was cool and gave a new style to Aldorlea, given that this is the first game that Indy makes that has this japanese style. :) And give a break to the guy, he made all the other Aldorlea Games with original arts and such, he deserves a change right? +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 am

I'm going to assume that the endings differ depending on how much attraction points you have for each girl? And maybe some bad endings? Not there yet, but I love me spoilers...

How far are you into the game? :)

So. About the faces that I assume shows up at the end credits. I'm not sure if anyone brought it up already, but... Does anyone else notice that most, if not all of the graphics are just taken from the Samurai Expansion pack for RMVX? Basket-less Teksab should be somewhere among them.

Dunno but I think it doesn't change much to the enjoyment of playing the game and discovering the story and the different endings. +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 am

And give a break to the guy, he made all the other Aldorlea Games with original arts and such, he deserves a change right?

Well I've made 12 games in a row with original artworks for the characters indeed... I also had original monsters in 3 Stars, all Millenniums, Asguaard, Sylia (partly) and Dreamscape - plus a few in LF. How many devs (and games) just use the default monsters that come with RPG Maker? +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 pm

A question,
Spoiler: show
only Jordan and Jasmine are the ones possible to have a happy ending?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm

depends how you define a "happy ending"...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 am

Like, the couple will stay together without breaking up.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

D-Squall wrote:Like, the couple will stay together without breaking up.

oh, i wouldn't want to spoil that... the players have to find out ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 am

I got a picture with Melusine in the end, even though they didn't end up together forever.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 am

+::clap +::clap +::clap +::clap

Congrats on getting the pic! +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks. :) But I'm in doubt.

Spoiler: show
I assume that the pic in the title screen is the same that I got with Melusine, but it doesn't show Jordan throwing the bouquet. Does it depends of how perfect the choices in the game are like that will show more of the pic? In the game it had shown Jordan with Melusine holding their son. Beautiful. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 am

pic in the title screen

this?

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)