Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Endings

Re: Endings

Postby kronos44 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:51 pm

oh, i didnt even see him... all well, it doesnt matter. im still very proud of my self
Spoiler: show

god i love google images
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Aggeliki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm

let me ask you then..after the battle you are given i think 4 choices.Even if you play each one of them i suppose the ending is a matter of your in game choices as well, am i right? sooo..it is 4 final choices multiplied by several you made..the posibilities are in fact over 10, is that so?
take me for instance: i now play Melusine and Jordan kisses her in every occasion +::lol ( she likes it a lot i must say)..even if this is my basic choice my final choice will alter it..i think..oh Indy how many endings do we have with each girl? +::surrender
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 am

in my second playthrough i matched Melusine and Jordan..but again they lived together for 12 years, they even had a baby together, but eventually they broke up coz Melusine got tired of Jordan( i am not surprised!)..is it possible for each girl to have a true happy end or is it character related?now i am gonna try Clea coz i have a hunch from the beggining that she is Jordan's true love..the other option is Alex because she kinda admires him..anyway, off to my 3d playthrough.. +::O_o +::surrender +::biggrin
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 am

Lol, I'm trying it with Alex now. We'll see ......
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm

i too try with Alex..but i cant remember where is a flower which Jordan offers to the ladies.. +::Dunno +::cry
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Don't remember exactly either, but it came too early for Alex.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

jordan kissed her and ask her out so far +::lol ..i remember the flower..was it a random treasure?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm

No, I believe it was in one of the demon places in a chest.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm

oh god! i never take notes! now i know that Alex has missed an attraction point!thanx anyway Cassiopeia! +::kiss
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Sorry for double posting +:oops:
It is my 4th time playing the game and my fourth not so good ending.This time i picked Alex, i saw her beautiful house in the trees and was informed that she and Jordan stayed together 15 years but then broke up +::cry

After all the playthroughs and the "not so good" endings(2 with Jasmine, 1 with Melusine and 1 with Alex) i have been thinking that the only happy end is with Jasmine and she is Jordan's true love.This i read in the forum coz obviously i do the wrong choices and they break up in the end..anyway i really enjoyed the game +::YAY It is the 1st game that i had to play 4 times in a row +::surrender +::sos +::biggrin
Now i will take a break and in the future i will play 'the monolith" version hehe!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm

I've come to that conclusion as well.
Also because when Tamara joins she says Jordan has done wrong the one thing that might have changed everything. Or something like that. I also think there won't be a "Happily ever after" with anyone else but Jasmine.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:35 pm

that the only happy end is with Jasmine and she is Jordan's true love.

+::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::whistle

anyway i really enjoyed the game +::YAY It is the 1st game that i had to play 4 times in a row

Glad to hear it! Worked hard on this one and glad to see it's getting a fantastic feedback from the community ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:I've come to that conclusion as well.
Also because when Tamara joins she says Jordan has done wrong the one thing that might have changed everything. Or something like that. I also think there won't be a "Happily ever after" with anyone else but Jasmine.

+::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::whistle
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Sivylla » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Aggeliki wrote:jordan kissed her and ask her out so far +::lol ..i remember the flower..was it a random treasure?

It was in a chest in Hotel Ascension.

The only really good ending i got,it was with Jasmine.She and Jordan stayed together forever. +::heart +::heart
Sivylla
Wanderer

Postby kronos44 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 am

has anyone tried clea?

as for melusine, she got bored with jordan... right? i think she just got kissed too much (too much affection is not neccasarily a good thing) in my current playthrough ill kiss her in all her special events (where there is no other choice) kiss clea whenever i get the chance... kiss and date alex whanever i get the chance (unless i can kiss clea)... save the rose and other treasures like that (if i can find anything else) for the very end... and just before the big boss, rush through the game collecting them all, with three different save files, and try for a triple whammy, (hopefully)
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Book of Legends - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)