Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Best Cast: TBOL vs MM vs LF

Best Cast: TBOL vs MM vs LF

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm

soooo folks, since those 3 games/sagas have a great and diversified cast of characters, which one would you rank 1st and which one 3rd, and more importantly, why?

TBOL: Jordan, Jasmine, Melusine, Alex, Clea, Barbara, Nagam, Luis, Teksab, Yu, Princess Lo, the schools etc.
MM: Marine, Jeanne, Benoit, Karine, Abu, Jack, James, Mum, Gravitron, Piu-Piu, Bokden, The Bear, Dee etc.
LF: Random, Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Coryool, Brussian, Yveen, Louis, Xander, Cocka-Cocka, Kratin, Djarma, Guanidia etc.

EDIT: added Yveen
HOW could I forget Yveen?? xD
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Best Cast: TBOL vs MM vs LF

Postby littlebro » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 pm

I see that you like to extend the concept 'challenging' beyond the games and into the discussions. This is going to take some thinking about!
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm

This is my trickster ability I'm sure lol is it a challenge between all of them or just 2 of them?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

easy... for me at least

coming in, at no .3, its
drum roll please
Spoiler: show
MILLENIUM
while milleniums characters are great, and actually includes bokden, what loses them for me is the party switching as people leave it to train... understandable, but annoying

coming in at number two, its
THE BOOK OF LEGENDS
between jordan the egomaniac, alex the idol, clea the bookworm, jassie the thief, mel the princess, and shiro the tyke, its hard to choose a favorite, however, if i have to, i choose little shiro +::biggrin
tbol may be a little lacking when it comes to developing jordans character (mostly unchanged till the end, then BIG change) it more than makes up for that with all the other character development, the only thing it lacks is a good dark FEMALE mage, but thats just me

and finally, the moment youve all been waiting for, the NO.1 spot for my favorite characters
not here

not here

not here

not here

not here

not here

not here

LAXIUS FORCE
+::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
+::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance
with such a broad range of characters, whats not to enjoy, and 6, count em, 6 dark females, LF takes the top spot, (oh, theres also mermaids, skeletons, chameleons, amazons, goddeses, angels, nymphs, fairys, elementals, heros, slaves, vizirs, cats, cerberus's, brownslimes, and a wolf who used to be human and loves a girl... buyt who cares about them)

i do have one bad thing to say, that takes LF from an easy win to a very close match, something i found refreshingly different in TBOL... LF girls are so bloody submissive, sarah cant refuse random, and neither can luci (though with her its a little less obvious), wendi cant refuse anyone, these are the leading ladies of the saga, and i always get annoyed at how bloody submissive they all are, even guanidia has more of a backbone, especially when it comes to random.

went too far

went too far
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

the only thing it lacks is a good dark FEMALE mage, but thats just me

It doesn't lack THIS +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o isn't it cassie? +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

while milleniums characters are great, and actually includes bokden, what loses them for me is the party switching as people leave it to train... understandable, but annoying

But is it a problem to their personality, or looks, or fighting styles, or whatever defines a good cast?

LF girls are so bloody submissive, sarah cant refuse random, and neither can luci (though with her its a little less obvious), wendi cant refuse anyone, these are the leading ladies of the saga,

You are forgetting Yveen lol but...
how is this a problem anyway? +::whistle +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Kronos, your post made my morning! +::Thumbup It was a real LOL moment.
As for me, I can't decide. Hard for me to compare a series to a stand alone game like TBOL. MM isn't even finished yet. They are all brilliant IMO. +::clap
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Madmar wrote:Kronos, your post made my morning! +::Thumbup It was a real LOL moment.
As for me, I can't decide. Hard for me to compare a series to a stand alone game like TBOL. MM isn't even finished yet. They are all brilliant IMO. +::clap

gotta love this comment, no fight, just peace +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

I am too old for drama but I will say this, LF was my first Aldorlea game and holds a special place because of this. I couldn't wait for the next chapter and was not disappointed. Once I got into MM, I was hooked but will have to wait for the grand finale so the story is unfinished. TBOL had me hooked from the start and I am now in my second play through. So much to explore. So many options. More sophisticated dialog great music. Each game I have played has had a unique story to tell from a unique perspective. The characters each work well in their given setting. I have loved them all +::heart +::heart
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Indinera wrote:
the only thing it lacks is a good dark FEMALE mage, but thats just me

It doesn't lack THIS +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o isn't it cassie? +::whistle

Yup yup! +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Madmar wrote:I am too old for drama but I will say this, LF was my first Aldorlea game and holds a special place because of this. I couldn't wait for the next chapter and was not disappointed. Once I got into MM, I was hooked but will have to wait for the grand finale so the story is unfinished. TBOL had me hooked from the start and I am now in my second play through. So much to explore. So many options. More sophisticated dialog great music. Each game I have played has had a unique story to tell from a unique perspective. The characters each work well in their given setting. I have loved them all +::heart +::heart

Thanks. As a creator, I can't ask for a better feedback than this. I just hope you will love what comes next just as much.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm

LF girls are so bloody submissive, sarah cant refuse random, and neither can luci (though with her its a little less obvious), wendi cant refuse anyone, these are the leading ladies of the saga,

You are forgetting Yveen lol but...
how is this a problem anyway? +::whistle +::lol
[/quote]
looks like i forgot about her too, and its just personal preference... i dont mind one or two submissive people, but not all of the main girls...
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Luci hardly falls in that category...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 pm

yes she is not submissive, at least to the degree of the others, and luci is by far my favorite of the main characters... but by game three i keep seeing less dominant, more submissive luci... not much of a difference, but a difference... or is that just me?
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

I'd rather say in LFIII she more and more took the lead, telling the others what to do next. The queen inside of her became stronger.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Next

Return to The Book of Legends - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)