Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Troubleshooting: can't play a game from Aldorlea?

Re: Troubleshooting: can't play a game from Aldorlea?

Postby mayanmim » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:38 pm

How are you doing Indinera? :) I am experiencing the same bug regarding allocating level up points in 3 Stars of Destiny. Steps to recreate are here:

Re: Can't allocate points
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7864&p=292810#p292810

I sent you an email with the "before" and "after" save files. I hope you will be able to recreate the issue. Have a good day!!

P.S.
please ignore my escapes, i did not mean to, i just press my keyboard keys too fast. i. e. who runs away from a wasp anyway? +::biggrin
independence day is not for me; when i'm bound to you i feel so free... - bc
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:39 am

which email did you send them to?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mayanmim » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:32 am

I sent it to laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr. good luck with the code!
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby mayanmim » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:54 am

hi i'm back! :) How're you doing Indy?

i have an update on the bug. I was being oc so i started playing 3 stars from the beginning, this time now with maniac encounters (still on normal mode). so when i was in marshlands of xen looking for the 3 rare flowers, sarah again levelled up to 32, and the same issue occurred (cannot allocate even after clicking yes on the allocation message). So I was wondering Indinera, does sarah leveling up to 32 cause this bug?

One other possible cause is if you click no on the allocation message first (again when Sarah levels up to 32) and then quit, go back to last save file, level Sarah back up to 32 and then this time clicking on yes when prompted to allocate. This one caused the bug for me.

I do hope these tests I did help you with resolving the issue. I have experience on bug testing and documentation in my past job, i hope i didn't annoy you with my wordy posts. +::tired

PS if you need the new save files i can send them over to you. uninstalling and re-installing 3 stars did not fix the issue on my end; is it possible that the issue happened because i leveled up too high too early in the game, or that i have too many items? Is it because i am on Win XP virtual machine? Is there a way to auto allocate, like maybe tweaking 3Stars.ini? I just feel bad about the speed points i'll lose for Random.

On another note i installed 3 Stars of Destiny on another laptop, 32 bit. It installed and launched successfully, and it was on full screen!!! i was so happy when i found out! no more squinting with my VM. :) now i'll see if the bug will persist here. There was a windows.txt file in my 3 stars app data, i guess that was what i was missing on my XP VM.
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby menne » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm sorry that my first post it is for a problem.

I have purchased the game Asguaard on gamersgate shop.

I have an issue, I have no audio in the game, i have both win7 x64 and win xp installed on separate hard disks but the issue is the same, I have no sound.

I need an help, because i don't like this "silent mode " :(

I've tried to reinstall and changing every setting but there was no solution for the issue.

Maybe is there some problem with the nvidia hd audio driver through hdmi port? ( I use this driver for sound and all is working well in every game ). I've tried to change nvidia driver ( and audio hd driver too ) but the game is silent....

What can I do to obtain sound in the game... ????

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my bad english, I'm italian.
menne
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:19 am

Hi, try downloading and installing it from here:
http://aldorlea.com/Games/Asguaard.exe

Let me know if the sound is still off.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby menne » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 am

Thank You for your attention, Indinera.

I have tried to install game from your link but it is differernt from gamersgate becouse your link asks for a NAME and KEY and gamersgate shop provides me only with a KEY and my username on gamersgate doesn't work as the NAME required.

Launching the game in TRIAL mode has NO sound :(

I have some problem, i think...... and now I can launch the game only in trial mode.... :(

Help me , please.... +::surrender

Edit: I reinstalled the game version from gamersgate to avoid trial mode, but sound issue is present in gamersgate game version and in this website download (trial) version.... :(
menne
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Ah, but there is no compatibility between Gamersgate and Aldorlea's versions.
Each site has its own specifics... if possible, always get the games from the dev directly. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm hoping that I can get this answered here since this seems like a tech support to me...

My old PC got ruined and I just got myself a brand new one. I did a data transfer on everything including the games (somehow), meaning that I still have all the games that were on my old PC.

Problem? None of the product keys could be transferred, or at the very least, I can't find where they're stored and move them.

So my question is... can I re-enter my old product keys since I still have the e-mails from when I purchased them, or do I have to get brand new ones? I would like to play the games I purchased without the time limits being enforced.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby littlebro » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 pm

I know the answer to this because I had to do it when I got a new laptop.

Simply re-enter your old registration codes. They work fine.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby PIXANN » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:02 pm

I sent you a PM about this a little while ago then I found this page so here's my problem.

In Asguaard I am in Center Earth and I have to go to a cave and retrieve 3 diamonds and 3 zinc to repair a flying machine. I've been to the cave and retrieved the stuff and have given it to the inventor and he has built the flying machine. But Grom keeps saying we have to go to the cave and get the stuff, and I can't enter the next place because of Grom. What do I need to do?
PIXANN
Bard

Postby littlebro » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:14 am

As Indy told us that he would be on vacation over Christmas, I thought I would answer your post.

This thread is for technical issues preventing a game from running properly, rather than a 'how do I do this?' sort of query. I suggest that you repost in the Asguaard thread, because most players who might know the answer to that won't look here and so you'll be left not knowing.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Madmar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 pm

OK, I blew it. I was having problems with the game and tried to download again. When I downloaded off this site all I got was the demo, I forgot BMT passwords expire so I could not download from there either. What can I do now??? I also posted this on the Onyx thread. I was able to play through the haunted fort, but then the game cuts out and I am told "unable to find file Data/Map119.rvdata"
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Sent you an email to redownload it
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

Thanks so much!
Madmar
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions