Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

About Moonchild!

Re: About Moonchild!

Postby loof123 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh please, take your time. Moonchild will keep everyone interested for sometime. +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks... I know I'm supposed to be a machine (lol) bu my human side must be kicking in right now Oo
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

+::kiss Then it's time for your *boots* to kick you into some extremely WELL DESERVED REST! +::kiss +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks but your cheerful comments and interesting questions keep me going!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Indinera wrote:I need to rest a bit before I can tackle it lol for now I'm in a semi-state of consciousness xD

Actually this is an ideal state for an interview - you won't be able to "dodge" the questions.

On a different note, the playability has been very good so far, Teleport ( = Egress 2.0) is a clever idea and some changes (Poison not healed at Inn and active in battles only) seem interesting. Let's see how will the three save slots play out, though, it's not very much.

P.s. And I discovered the Assassins'secret place - seems like that exploration still pays off. 8)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Actually this is an ideal state for an interview - you won't be able to "dodge" the questions.

Oh but I do not intend to +::whistle 8)

On a different note, the playability has been very good so far, Teleport ( = Egress 2.0) is a clever idea and some changes (Poison not healed at Inn and active in battles only) seem interesting. Let's see how will the three save slots play out, though, it's not very much.

4 if you consider the Auto-Save. The game is not HUGE like, say, TBOL, so I suppose it will be enough. :)

P.s. And I discovered the Assassins'secret place - seems like that exploration still pays off

Always +::Dance
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Indinera wrote:4 if you consider the Auto-Save. The game is not HUGE like, say, TBOL, so I suppose it will be enough. :)

True, it depends on the game. So far I haven't felt like that it's not enough.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

any more "first" or "second" impressions from you guys?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm

+::biggrin Yep...I get the feeling you fashioned this with TBOL, Sylia, MM and Asguaard in mine +::biggrin As I mentioned earlier...I have been walking into walls....now even mountains, too +::lol +::lol +::lol

There also seem to be puzzles within puzzles +:::| I'm in the snowy area at the temple +::biggrin and went exploring exploring exploring...and to my surprise...I unlocked something without knowing it ROTFL...go figure +::biggrin

Sorry Indy, I seem to be just as punchy with my lack of sleep, too +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin What a way to play this game! It's making it more and more entertaining with surprise after surprise +::biggrin

btw, I'm playing this in story mode :razz:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm

am not sleepy either, least for the time being xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Indinera wrote:any more "first" or "second" impressions from you guys?

None yet, my internet is with a terrible problem, each time I start a big download it autmoatically cancels in the middle. :(
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am

indeed it's not a nice thing, especially now... +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby BluRox » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 am

I'm not sure which in forum I should post my question so here goes...correct me if I'm wrong. I have purchased many games from Aldorlea and never had any problems downloading them. This is the first time I've used Amazon payments and I'm not sure what happens now. I've downloaded the game but have not received the usual email giving me the key so I can't proceed. Any advice?
BluRox
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 am

BluRox wrote:I'm not sure which in forum I should post my question so here goes...correct me if I'm wrong. I have purchased many games from Aldorlea and never had any problems downloading them. This is the first time I've used Amazon payments and I'm not sure what happens now. I've downloaded the game but have not received the usual email giving me the key so I can't proceed. Any advice?

pls email me your order number and the name you used for the purchase, i'll look into it
aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby BluRox » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Indinera wrote:
BluRox wrote:I'm not sure which in forum I should post my question so here goes...correct me if I'm wrong. I have purchased many games from Aldorlea and never had any problems downloading them. This is the first time I've used Amazon payments and I'm not sure what happens now. I've downloaded the game but have not received the usual email giving me the key so I can't proceed. Any advice?

pls email me your order number and the name you used for the purchase, i'll look into it
aldorlea@googlemail.com

Thanks. Just emailed.
BluRox
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions