Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Oracle

Oracle

Postby ahouser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm lost in the Oracle area. I found the secret passage, and the three little houses. I've gone in and fought, fought, fought, FOUGHT. But there doesn't seem to be any point......? And of course if I leave one little house and go to another, when I go back, all the monsters have re-spawned and I'm getting cremated over and over (GRRRRR!) There are a few locked doors, with an hourglass shadow next to them, so I assume I need an hourglass to get through....but where do I find it? Help appreciated, TIA.
ahouser
Peasant

Re: Oracle

Postby littlebro » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 pm

How I did it was to begin in the middle tower and got all the items. The first hourglass is on a screen to the right; you have to fight an Ohr to access the hour glass behind him. Then I went to the tower on the left and used that hour glass to reach the area where the next one was. Doing those 2 first meant that I got all the items, because once you've spoken to the Oracle, you switch to the other party. Then I went to the tower on the right. Can't remember now where the 3rd hourglass was, but IIRC it was pretty obvious.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby ahouser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:54 pm

THANK YOU! I didn't realize the significance of the switches and hadn't flipped one. Got the first hourglass, through the door in the first tower, got the second hourglass. Onward! +::Thumbup
ahouser
Peasant

Postby pafpearl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Just be sure that after you get the first hourglass
Spoiler: show
you use it on the LEFT tower so you can get a second hourglass for the RIGHT. If you use it on the right one first you will not be able to get into the left tower, even if you try before speaking to the Oracle.
pafpearl
Bard

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions