Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck on Oracle Shrine!

Stuck on Oracle Shrine!

Postby D-Squall » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Don't know if I'm being dumb and didn't explore the place well, but all I could find is dead ends. I killed all two (or three monsters) and now I'm stuck, where do I go?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Stuck on Oracle Shrine!

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

You're not dumb! That's a bit nasty!
Back to the entrance to the black part before you step on solid ground. Walk left (secret path).
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby D-Squall » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Ooooh that, I thought I had checked that, but now I remember that I checked only the right part. Thanks.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby D-Squall » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Okay, now another question. I found the elven ghost, and then what? This time I clicked on every wall but nothing... Thought it might trigger some event, or some of the tiles would allow me to pass, a fishy thing is that icon of a hourglass all black.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:06 pm

You need to find the hourglass and put it in there. Careful! There's an hourglass door in both the left and the right tower. Only in one of them is a second hourglass - the left one if I'm not totally mistaken! If you use it on the wrong door first you won't be able to open the other one!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby D-Squall » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Now I'm stuck again, on the levers and spikes things. I saw a monster protecting a hourlgass that was behind spikes. I went to the next screen, managed to activate three levers then the screen flashed yellow. But I couldn't reach the hourglass yet, this thing is driving me crazy and I'm hours trying to figure it out how to solve this, any help?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I strongly suggest that you do the Towers in the order of middle, left, right.
Because of the reference to yellow light, I assume you're in the middle tower. That yellow light relates to something in a different part of the tower. To get the hourglass
Spoiler: show
throw the switch in the top part of this map. Go down to the bottom, left and first up. Throw the switch. You can down access another switch by going back down, all the way left, up to the top, right and down. Throw that switch. Now fight the monsters. Return to the second switch and throw it to lower the spikes and get out. Can't remember at what point the spikes go down so that you can get to a golden bowl near the 3rd switch with an item in it. You'll have to just keep strolling along there and check.

When you're done here, return to near where you started and go east to the next screen. That yellow light released the spikes behind the O'hr on the path above you. Behind that monster is the hour glass.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Fanatik007 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

I found the letter, but I wasn't able to get it at all :(

Fanatik007
Bard

Postby littlebro » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

I found the letter, but I wasn't able to get it at all

Exit that screen and re-enter a couple of times. This moves the letter to the ladder and you can get it then.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Fanatik007 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm

littlebro wrote:
I found the letter, but I wasn't able to get it at all

Exit that screen and re-enter a couple of times. This moves the letter to the ladder and you can get it then.

Thanks, I got it right
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby littlebro » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm

You're welcome.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions